IMG_0564.jpg

Bike / Product Year: 2021
Manufacturer: Cube
Model: Stereo Hybrid 140 HPC TM

Size XL (22")
Asking Price: £4000.00
Location West Sussex, UK

Description Hi All,

This 2021 Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 HPC TM in extra large, bought in November 2020 is a great bike. Many of the parts including the fork, drivetrain, saddle, grips and tyres, were removed when I purchased the bike and have just been refitted ready for sale and are completely unused.

The motor system is running perfectly and has covered 693 miles. It has the latest firmware including the Tour+ mode.

The bike has an Invisiframe kit fitted which has helped to protect the frame from most scuffs and scrapes however there is the odd mark here and there. There is a small rub mark on the front side of the seattube from a trail pack I had on the frame. It has just rubbed through the paint. As soon as I noticed I added an extra piece of protective tape.

The Maxxis Assegai and DHR have been set up tubeless

I have replaced the dropper post with an X-Fusion Manic 170mm combined with a Specialized remote lever which is working great. There are some small marks on the dropper collar which were made when freeing it so the top busing could be cleaned and greased.

I will supply the original proof of purchase.

Please see the specification list below which has details on the condition of each component. Changes from the original spec are in bold:

FRAME: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, Efficient Trail Control, FSP 4-Link, Agile Trail Geometry, Boost 148, Full Integrated Battery. Invisiframe kit which has some scuffs and scrapes but the paint underneath is in good condition.

REAR SHOCK: Fox Float DPX2 EVOL, 185x55mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, Trunnion Mount with the 1.02 Dark Blue volume token fitted. Had an air can service completed not long ago and is working fine.

FORK: Fox 36 Float GRIP, 3-Position w/Micro Adjust, Tapered, 15x110mm, E-Bike Optimized, 150mm - Brand new and unused.

STEM: Burgtec Mk2 Enduro Stem 35mm long 35mm diameter.

HANDLEBARS: Burgtec Ride Wide Carbon DH bar cut to 780mm.

GRIPS: CUBE Race Grip 31mm, 1-Clamp - Brand new and unused.

FRONT BRAKE: Sram Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm Sram Centerline Rotor. Used but working well. The pads installed are genuine Sram sintered pads

REAR BRAKE: Sram Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm Sram Centerline Rotor. Used but working well. The pads installed are genuine Sram sintered pads

REAR DERAILLEUR: Sram NX Eagle™, 12-Speed - Brand new and unused.

SHIFTER: Sram NX Eagle™ Trigger, Single Click - Brand new and unused.

CHAIN: Sram SX Eagle - Brand new and unused.

CRANKSET: ACID E-Crank, 165mm - Brand new and unused.

CASSETTE: Sram XG-1275 Eagle™, 10-50T - Brand new and unused.

CHAINRING: Sram direct mount 34 tooth steel Bosch chainring - Brand new and unused.

CHAINGUIDE: Absolute Black ISCG05 Chainguide. Works and fits perfectly.

FRONT WHEEL: Newmen Evolution SL E.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm. Plenty of scratches and scuffs on the rim but otherwise in good working order. No dents.

REAR WHEEL: Newmen Evolution SL E.30, 28/28 Spokes, 12x148mm XD freehub. Plenty of scratches and scuffs on the rim but otherwise in good working order. No dents.

FRONT TYRE: Maxxis Assegai, MaxxGrip/Exo+, Tubeless Ready, 2.5 WT - Brand new and unused.

REAR TYRE: Maxxis Minion DHR II, MaxxGrip/DoubleDown, Tubeless Ready, 2.4 WT - Brand new and unused.

TUBELESS: Bike set up tubeless with black anodized valves and Orange Seal Standard sealant

SADDLE: Cube Natural Fit Venec - Brand new and unused.

SEATPOST: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, 31.6mm, 170mm Specialized remote SRL LE lever – In good working order- small marks on collar made when freeing the collar for servicing.

MOTOR: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (85Nm) Cruise (250Watt) 693 miles of use. Feels as good as the day I got it.

REMOTE: Bosch Kiox with remote - Brand new and unused. (I used a Purion which I have now removed)

BATTERY: Bosch Powertube 625 Horizontal. Working perfectly. No damaged of any kind.

CHARGER: Bosch 4A charger with UK plug - Original and in good condition. Comes with storage box and instruction manuals.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles