UK
2021-08-28 12.30.33.jpg

Bike / Product Year: 2021
Manufacturer: Cube
Model: Hybrid Reaction Pro 625 29"

Size Large
Asking Price: 2600
Location Near Hull

Description Full details on ebay -- Cube Reaction Hybrid Pro 625 2021 - Black 'n' Grey - Large - UPGRADED + spares | eBay

---

I'm very gutted to do this but my bikes up for sale

It's a 2021 29" cube hybrid reaction pro in black n grey
Bought brand new in March from Balfes Bikes. It's done 920 ish miles! Loved every single one

I've spent a small fortune on upgrades - air forks, suspension dropper post, bigger discs, 2 pot calipers all round, nukeproof bar/grips/pedals etc.. etc...

It is a fantastic bike. I bought it because it was the only stock I could find and I've only ever ridden hard tails. Started doing gravel trails and cross country stuff but then also bought a gravel bike.
Rapidly the e-mtb became just a weekend toy that was doing more stuff like moors/dales, and downhill stuff where it was feeling really out of it's league.

With the bigger, better, brakes and MUCH better fork it became a really fun little downhill bike too

But then it went in a few weeks ago with a failed Purion display and I saw a 2020 full suspension cube 140 for sale locally. Had a shit day at work and did an impulse buy :D

I've owned both now for the last 2 or 3 weeks but I'm utterly in love with the full suspension and now need to put some pennies back in the bike.

Hard to put a price on it - paid £2500 new, spent well over £7-800 on parts on it.. but then that's my own fault and you never get the money back.

So I'm looking for around 2600 for it but open to offers

I'm more than happy to meet someone at Dalby/Sherwood/Leeds Bike Park or whatever with it. Or I can deliver or meet you halfway within an hour or two of Hull. Got a big estate car and don't mind driving.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles