For Sale (BIKE) 2020 SRAM/Alex/Shimano Various items from my Spectral, Brand new wheels, SRAM 12sp groupset: £50 -

Cubie

Feb 19, 2020
Fife, Scotland
0676957D-87F0-404D-9781-DD789056C8CD.jpeg

Bike / Product Year: 2020
Manufacturer: SRAM/Alex/Shimano
Model: Various items from my Spectral, Brand new wheels, SRAM 12sp groupset
Asking Price: £50 - £130
Location Fife, Scotland.

Description I have various bits and bobs for sale from my 2019/20 Spectral: ON 6.

Brand new Front and Rear wheels.
-Front is a 29”, 30mm internal alex rims, Deore Hub, 200mm Sram centrelock disc.
£50

-Rear is a 27.5”, 35mm internal alex rims, Deore Hub, 200mm Sram centrelock disc.
£75

These wheels were removed from the bike straight out the box, never been used, same goes for the discs.

SRAM 12 Speed Groupset.
-SRAM NX 12 Speed Cassette, 12 Speed SRAM chain, 2 spare quick links, SRAM NX rear mech, SRAM GX shifter(no clamp as its clamped to my brake lever, clamps are pennies on ebay)

All of the above SRAM parts have done 220miles and show very minimal wear, tony mark on the mech and the cassette is obviously showing signs of use but no wear to teeth. The chain shows next to no signs of wear on my chain checker. It is cleaned and lubed after every ride. Only selling as I’m fitting a full 11speed Di2 system.

£130 for all of the above.

Happy to post anywhere in the uk but you’ll obviously have to have a bit of patience and I’ll only be using Parcelforce as I can do it in my local shop.

Cubie

Feb 19, 2020
Fife, Scotland
I should add that the NX mech will come with the orange jockey wheels and the wheels pictured are not the ones for sale, pic is just for attention. ??

raymondkerr

Apr 15, 2019
East Kilbride, Glasgow Scotland
I have the same bike, yours looks awesome. I notice you now have the Hope Fortus rims with Pro4 hubs, did you buy the same 30mm front and 35mm rear wheels ? I am considering buying hope and heard people say that the 30mm wide fortus are stronger than the 35mm ?? Not sure which way to go, I run 2.4 wide maxxis skinwall tyres at both ends, as I don't do as much rough trail riding and the slightly narrower tires seem to roll better for me. Would you recommend the Fortus then ?

I'm tempted by your NX drive train, I've done 1400miles and need to replace the 12speed NX cassette, I'm just adding you what I'd need to spend if I were to go with new wheels, cassette and obviously new 6 bolt rotor discs and the SRAM center lock would be no use on the Hope hubs. Orange Jockey wheels look mint also,

IMG_1010.jpeg

Cubie

Feb 19, 2020
Fife, Scotland
I have the same bike, yours looks awesome. I notice you now have the Hope Fortus rims with Pro4 hubs, did you buy the same 30mm front and 35mm rear wheels ? I am considering buying hope and heard people say that the 30mm wide fortus are stronger than the 35mm ?? Not sure which way to go, I run 2.4 wide maxxis skinwall tyres at both ends, as I don't do as much rough trail riding and the slightly narrower tires seem to roll better for me. Would you recommend the Fortus then ?

I'm tempted by your NX drive train, I've done 1400miles and need to replace the 12speed NX cassette, I'm just adding you what I'd need to spend if I were to go with new wheels, cassette and obviously new 6 bolt rotor discs and the SRAM center lock would be no use on the Hope hubs. Orange Jockey wheels look mint also,

View attachment 31856
Yeh, Ive got a 35 rear and 30 front. The 30 is the stronger design of the 2 but I wanted to run 2.8s still so went with the 35. I’m not light and I’ve not once had to true either of them. I ended up buy 203mm discs for the hopes but the calipers are easily shimmed out to suit.

raymondkerr

Apr 15, 2019
East Kilbride, Glasgow Scotland
Yeh, Ive got a 35 rear and 30 front. The 30 is the stronger design of the 2 but I wanted to run 2.8s still so went with the 35. I’m not light and I’ve not once had to true either of them. I ended up buy 203mm discs for the hopes but the calipers are easily shimmed out to suit.

Thanks for the info, I think I'll probably go with the hope fortus rims. I notice you are running clarks 203mm rotors, which CFR model are those ones, still using the standard guide brakes, so I guess these will fit are are cheaper than the SRAM or hope options.

Cubie

Feb 19, 2020
Fife, Scotland
I didnt have the patience to wait on the hope ones I wanted coming back in to stock and the sram discs are ridiculously over priced imo. I was £30 a disc for the clarks but there every bit as good as my hopes were on my last build.

Makende

Nov 15, 2018
Malvern Hills
View attachment 30489

Bike / Product Year: 2020
Manufacturer: SRAM/Alex/Shimano
Model: Various items from my Spectral, Brand new wheels, SRAM 12sp groupset
Asking Price: £50 - £130
Location Fife, Scotland.

Description I have various bits and bobs for sale from my 2019/20 Spectral: ON 6.

Brand new Front and Rear wheels.
-Front is a 29”, 30mm internal alex rims, Deore Hub, 200mm Sram centrelock disc.
£50

-Rear is a 27.5”, 35mm internal alex rims, Deore Hub, 200mm Sram centrelock disc.
£75

These wheels were removed from the bike straight out the box, never been used, same goes for the discs.

SRAM 12 Speed Groupset.
-SRAM NX 12 Speed Cassette, 12 Speed SRAM chain, 2 spare quick links, SRAM NX rear mech, SRAM GX shifter(no clamp as its clamped to my brake lever, clamps are pennies on ebay)

All of the above SRAM parts have done 220miles and show very minimal wear, tony mark on the mech and the cassette is obviously showing signs of use but no wear to teeth. The chain shows next to no signs of wear on my chain checker. It is cleaned and lubed after every ride. Only selling as I’m fitting a full 11speed Di2 system.

£130 for all of the above.

Happy to post anywhere in the uk but you’ll obviously have to have a bit of patience and I’ll only be using Parcelforce as I can do it in my local shop.
Hi do you still have the group set?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles