Price Paid: £2200
New/Used: Brand New
Score (out of 10): 9

Review: Hardtail for life baby ??

Neeko DeVinchi

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Dec 31, 2020
UK
Good review - I agree about the spec vs price. Reliability has been great but I think there is a product recall on the battery.
Cheers @galaga187 ?

Whilst I was reluctant to outline this in the review, I have noticed that the earlier releases of the Levo HT's came better spec'd (more expensive).
But I imagine that other manufacturers have done the same thing with their emtb hardtail collection.

Neeko DeVinchi

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Dec 31, 2020
UK
Everyone should have a hardtail in their quiver, totally different ride to a full suss but feels more connected to the terrain

#fabt??
Cheers @Tubby G ?
Hardtail's are usually the 1st bike the majority of start off with and how we progress.
I'll always remain internally thankful for what hardtails tough me and the Levo HT is no exception ?

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Cheers @galaga187 ?

Whilst I was reluctant to outline this in the review, I have noticed that the earlier releases of the Levo HT's came better spec'd (more expensive).
But I imagine that other manufacturers have done the same thing with their emtb hardtail collection.
The original fork isn’t the best and was the first thing to go but plenty of cheap options. I was going to use the levo HT as a commuter but the pandemic ended office work so it’s used mostly when mates fancy trying eMTB - those that do get a bike go FS but really enjoyed using the HT.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles