2020 S-Works Turbo Levo - Pivot

Chrengel

Apr 4, 2020
Maryland
I apologize if this was already posted but I did my best to search all the forums. And I wasn't sure if the design of the bikes changed from 2019 to 2020. Basically, I just bought my Turbo and noticed how fast dirt and rocks get "stuck" right in the pivot point directly behind the motor. It's virtually impossible to remove the rocks without fully compressing the rear shock.

I did see a photo someone posted of a "lip" or cover and wasn't sure if this was custom made or if it's supposed to come with the bike.

grantini

E*POWAH Master
May 7, 2019
Delaware
check out the SICOMTB mud guard, works like a champ... I had rocks stuck in mine when I first got it, no issue since I installed the mudguard

grantini

E*POWAH Master
May 7, 2019
Delaware
Here
IMG_4327.jpg

IMG_4326.jpg

IMG_4328.jpg

apac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 14, 2019
S.Wales
check out the SICOMTB mud guard, works like a champ... I had rocks stuck in mine when I first got it, no issue since I installed the mudguard
apologies for being off topic... but what are the handlebar grips on your bike?

lumpy

🚁 CHOPPER 🚁
Nov 26, 2018
SF Bay Area
I apologize if this was already posted but I did my best to search all the forums. And I wasn't sure if the design of the bikes changed from 2019 to 2020. Basically, I just bought my Turbo and noticed how fast dirt and rocks get "stuck" right in the pivot point directly behind the motor. It's virtually impossible to remove the rocks without fully compressing the rear shock.

I did see a photo someone posted of a "lip" or cover and wasn't sure if this was custom made or if it's supposed to come with the bike.

There's a Specialized upgrade that fills in the gap really well. One part clips around the swingarm and the other sticks to the frame. S199900061 I think is the #

grantini

E*POWAH Master
May 7, 2019
Delaware
they Are definitely not lizard skin north shore? The ones on amazon have a very different grip pattern

You are right, the ones I posted are on my Santa Cruz, just took a pic of the ones on the Sworks... Probably time to order some new ones

grips.jpg

thewrx

Sep 4, 2019
US
look like the old school odi knock offs, good for no glove riding but too big of diameter imo.

Sweet bike though.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles