p6pb22494767.jpg

p6pb22494763.jpg

Bike / Product Year: 2020
Manufacturer: Giant
Model: Trance E+ 2 Pro

Size Large
Asking Price: 2999
Location Arbroath, Scotland

Description Purchased new in August 2020. Ridden only 746 miles. Selling because it was too big and I was able to buy a medium eMTB this spring.

Bike has the usual dings and scrapes you'd expect from a few months of riding, but is in excellent condition. Battery has only been through 21 charge cycles and is still at 98% health. Firmware is all updated using Giant's RideControl App. Drivetrain is clean and tuned. Suspension is in perfect working condition and I can adjust it for the weight of the buyer to get you started! Tires have plenty of life left in them and have been great in dry and muddy conditions.

You can check out the full spec on the giant website, as I haven't changed anything.

What I loved about this bike. 27.5 wheels. Great for tight twisty trails and cornering. Despite it being an ebike and close to 50lbs, this bike felt manoeuverable and responsive. I would have swapped it directly for a medium eTrance this year, but Giant has switched the model to 29" wheels, which I don't love as I'm short. The spec is really good. New ebikes at the same price point seem to be lower specced now (including the Reign I just bought), which I understand is due to increasing costs and supply chain issues, but still disappointing. The suspension is great - and again a better quality fork than I'm seeing on comparable new bikes.

What I didn't love. Basically it was too big for me, which meant I rode it a lot more on easy XC trails because I couldn't handle such a beast on more technical trails.

No cracks!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles