IMG_6124.jpeg

IMG_6125.jpeg

IMG_6122.jpeg

Bike / Product Year: 2020
Manufacturer DVO
Model Topaz Air
Asking Price £295
Location Lincs

Description Up for sale is my lightly used DVO Topaz Air T3 rear shock, 210mm eye to eye length, currently setup for 55mm travel. There’s also a travel reducer in the very nice box to take it to 50mm.

I believe you can also get one to make it a 210 x 52.5mm. This was originally fitted by myself from new on a Focus Jam2, in 2020. That bike has only done around 500 miles, so the shock has done considerably less, and just trail riding. It was on my Turbo Levo for a few weeks, but only did one ride, I have other bikes as well, so my ‘fleet’ gets used in rotation.

Condition is excellent, no scrapes or scratches, just very minor wear from getting muddy, no wear to the shaft, and it holds pressure fine.

It’s a very adjustable shock, the manual and setup guide is included, as are the volume adjusters, shock pump and the 50mm travel reducer.

Eyelet bushing internal diameter is 12.7mm, the same as Rockshox/Fox/Cane creek/X-Fusion amongst others so you shouldn’t have a problem finding mounting hardware for your figment. It’s currently got mounting hardware sized for the frame mount on a levo, rear would need the two very thin washers already on your factory shock.

Anyway, any questions, just drop me a message! (I’ll wash the dirt out of the grooves on the bladder casing, it’s not rust or marks).

Price is £275 (SOLD), including postage to the UK. Payment by BT or PayPal if you cover the fees or send F&F.

Last edited:

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
That is a bargain at that price. The Topaz shocks are in short supply and very difficult to get hold of. 210 eye-to-eye and 50/55 travel (or anywhere in between). The travel spacers are available on eBay in any size you want, but you can cut down the existing one to make a spacer of your choice (between 50 and 55).

@Tooks is underselling the shock. It is absolutely brilliant! I had one on my previous bike, but I'm very happy with the shock on my current bike (wrong size too).

Tooks

Subscriber
Mar 29, 2020
Lincs UK
A nibble or two, but asSmall reduction on this excellent shock, it’s heading back to my Jam2 or will remain a service spare if no more interest. :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles