For Sale (BIKE) 2019 YT Decoy CF Pro Race Large: £4500 - price for forum members

Duelsy

Oct 22, 2019
England
IMG_8326.jpg

IMG_8331.jpg

IMG_8332.jpg

IMG_8333.jpg

IMG_8334.jpg

IMG_8335.jpg

IMG_8336.jpg

IMG_8337.jpg

IMG_8338.jpg

IMG_8344.jpg

IMG_8345.jpg

IMG_8457.jpg

Bike / Product Year: 2019
Manufacturer: YT
Model: Decoy CF Pro Race

Size Large
Asking Price: £4500
Location Milton Keynes

Description Please note this bike is also advertised on eBay for a higher price. The price advertised here is for forum members, as we're all enthusiasts.

Reluctant sale of my pride and joy, due to a change in circumstances. We're looking to buy a house soon, so all toys have to go for now unfortunately!

This sale is for a YT Decoy CF Pro Race in size Large. This was the top spec model in 2019. I have also added DMR V12 Magnesium Flat Pedals and an Ergon SM Sport seat.

I've owned this bike since new, originally purchased in October 2019 direct from YT. I've only covered 173km on it but every single one of them has been effortless and enjoyable. This is a truly remarkable bike and represents great value for money, as the components are all top tier. Unsurprisingly, these bikes are highly sort after and are difficult to come by. I had Invisiframe professionally applied to my bike as soon as it arrived.

Obviously after 170+km there are some areas where it is beginning to lift and some general wear and tear marks. However the bike is in excellent working order and has never skipped a beat, it's been flawless throughout ownership.

I would expect this is one of the lowest KM bikes you'll find second hand. Therefore, considering the age and spec I have priced it fairly. I will consider sensible offers.

Collection only, bank transfer after viewing before taking away.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

SPECIFICATION:

Frame: High modular carbon fibre frame | V4L Virtual 4-Link rear suspension with 165mm of travel
Motor: Shimano STEPS E8000 70Nm
Battery: SMP YT Custom 540Wh
Display: Shimano STEPS E7000
Fork: FOX 36 GRIP2 Factory - 160 mm
Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT X2 Factory - 165 mm
Seatpost: FOX Transfer Factory 125 - 150 mm
Brakes: SRAM CODE RSC 200/200 mm
Drivetrain: Shimano XT Di2 1x11
Shifter: SHIMANO XT DI2
Stem: Renthal Apex 35 40 mm
Handlebar: Renthal Fatbar 35 780 mm
Wheelset: E*thirteen E*Spec Race 29"/27.5" - Carbon Fibre
Cassette: E*THIRTEEN TRS PLUS E-Bike
Cranks: SHIMANO XT; 165mm, 34t
Derailleur: SHIMANO XT DI2, Shadow Plus
Weight: ~22kg

IMG_8341.jpg

Last edited:

Duelsy

Oct 22, 2019
England
Dropped price to £5000 for forum members, as we're all enthusiasts. Although this price is currently not negotiable as bike is in excellent condition and rides like a dream. Plus, this isn't a rushed sale. :)

Duelsy

Oct 22, 2019
England
Dropping to £4500 for forum members and also because we're saving for a deposit on a house, so needs to go. This is the lowest the price will be, it's an excellent bike with low mileage in great condition. New owner will be very happy. :)

The bike is on Ebay for a higher price and will remain that way.

Bdoth

Sep 19, 2021
Grantham
How is the sizing on these bikes?

I usually ride medium frames, but I’m at a height where I could possibly ride a large. But never tried one.

Duelsy

Oct 22, 2019
England
How is the sizing on these bikes?

I usually ride medium frames, but I’m at a height where I could possibly ride a large. But never tried one.

Hi - I'm 6ft and it's perfect for me. Few of my friends have ridden it at as well who are 5ft10 and they loved it as well.

My previous analogue bike was a large Vitus and the reach on it was way too far, it was uncomfortable. On the YT decoy I personally feel it's perfect. Nicely centred, good geometry, excellent components and it's compact enough to be agile in tight bends, whilst still being completely solid at speed too. :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles