Sold 2019 Specialized Turbo Levo Comp FSR: £3,600

doire fad

Oct 21, 2018
uk
Bike / Product Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Specialized
Model: Turbo Levo Comp FSR
Asking Price: £3,600
Location Scotland: But I can deliver it to you within reason.

Description I am purchasing a new bike one so this is for sale

I bought this bike in May 2019 so It has 8+ months of Manufacturers warranty left and it is in excellent condition.

It has been used for light trail work and rarely out of ECO. I am 61 so my double killer loop days are well behind me :)

It comes with manufacturers charger and also a cigarette lighter charger for the car/van (made by BMW). A few other bits and pieces like pedals, spare chains etc.

Mudguards are Mudhugger XL on front and a SicoMTB on the rear which have both done an excellent job in keeping the frame chip free.

IMG_4329.JPG

IMG_4333.PNG

Last edited:

doire fad

Oct 21, 2018
uk
Thanks.

I read some of your posts, I wouldn't get too worked up about the Brose motors as the Specialized warranty is so good.

All I can say from my own experience is that the motor on mine has been rock solid.

If Specialized have a problem it is that they are in danger of pricing themselves out of the market. The 2021 version of this bike is £6,000 and none of the retailers are offering a discount at the moment.

J200George

Jun 14, 2020
Glasgow United Kingdom
Thanks.

I read some of your posts, I wouldn't get too worked up about the Brose motors as the Specialized warranty is so good.

All I can say from my own experience is that the motor on mine has been rock solid.

If Specialized have a problem it is that they are in danger of pricing themselves out of the market. The 2021 version of this bike is £6,000 and none of the retailers are offering a discount at the moment.

I struggled for years with an analogue bike k2 proflex4000 that I picked up as a complete bargain. Great bike but just the wrong frame size, having straddled a medium even that on 29’s is a bit on the large size so I want to make sure I get this purchase right.

doire fad

Oct 21, 2018
uk
I struggled for years with an analogue bike k2 proflex4000 that I picked up as a complete bargain. Great bike but just the wrong frame size, having straddled a medium even that on 29’s is a bit on the large size so I want to make sure I get this purchase right.

If you're a Shortarse ......... you're a Shortarse :LOL:

doire fad

Oct 21, 2018
uk
I am 5' 10" too and I tried both a medium and a large and went with the large.

At 5' 10" your right on the cusp between medium and large I would say, however large has worked out very well for me.

The bike is only advertised on here at the moment as i'm trying to avoid the shag and hassle of Ebay/Gumtree.

I'm on the east side of Edinburgh so Bo'ness is still a fair bit away.

young_bairn

Jul 21, 2020
Scotland
I am 5' 10" too and I tried both a medium and a large and went with the large.

At 5' 10" your right on the cusp between medium and large I would say, however large has worked out very well for me.

The bike is only advertised on here at the moment as i'm trying to avoid the shag and hassle of Ebay/Gumtree.

I'm on the east side of Edinburgh so Bo'ness is still a fair bit away.

I've sent you a private message :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles