2019 mondraker Ecrafty RR+ NOW SOLD

E CRAFTYRR+

Sep 13, 2018
Cannok chase
Up for grabs is my size L Ecrafty RR+ Only 3weeks old good as new 195miles on the clock . Unforeseen money issues force sale . Asking £4;100 for fast sale cost me 6k with cromag stem bar combo and oneup dropper post upgraded. Comes with 2 butcher grid spare tyres . I have all paperwork. Thx

IMG-20181002-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20181002-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20181002-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20181002-WA0002.jpg

D

Deleted member 1275

Hi @E CRAFTYRR+

Sorry to hear the reason for the sale of your Mondraker.

I'm still in the process of buying my first eMTB and if you don't mind I have a few provisional enquiries about your bike:

1. Still for sale?

2. Where did you originally buy the bike from?

3. As it is so new still would the original shop be able to transfer across the remaining warranty?

4. All my previous bikes have been Shimano, as such I'm not too savvy with SRAM. Am I correct in thinking that your bike has NX shifters/rear mech, and if so are they at the bottom of the SRAM hierarchy. I'm not being snobby about that, just wanting to know.

5. I've looked up the geometry of the Large size and it seems to have a reach measurement equal to or surpassing that of XL of other brands. Can I ask how tall you are please and what you think about the sizing for me - I'm nearly 6'2".

6. Whereabouts in the country are you?

7. I think I have seen your advert in two different places here, each with a different price. Could you confirm your asking price please?

8. Could you explain the upgrades you've done a little more please? In the picture it looks like the bike is still running a chroma stem - from your description it looks like you upgraded it - to what?
Why the need to upgrade the dropper post?

8. Finally, could you post some links of any written or Youtube reviews please, if you know of any!

Sorry about so many Qs, but like I said, I'm pretty new to the eMTB scene!

Thanks

E CRAFTYRR+

Sep 13, 2018
Cannok chase
Hi @E CRAFTYRR+

Sorry to hear the reason for the sale of your Mondraker.

I'm still in the process of buying my first eMTB and if you don't mind I have a few provisional enquiries about your bike:

1. Still for sale?

2. Where did you originally buy the bike from?

3. As it is so new still would the original shop be able to transfer across the remaining warranty?

4. All my previous bikes have been Shimano, as such I'm not too savvy with SRAM. Am I correct in thinking that your bike has NX shifters/rear mech, and if so are they at the bottom of the SRAM hierarchy. I'm not being snobby about that, just wanting to know.

5. I've looked up the geometry of the Large size and it seems to have a reach measurement equal to or surpassing that of XL of other brands. Can I ask how tall you are please and what you think about the sizing for me - I'm nearly 6'2".

6. Whereabouts in the country are you?

7. I think I have seen your advert in two different places here, each with a different price. Could you confirm your asking price please?

8. Could you explain the upgrades you've done a little more please? In the picture it looks like the bike is still running a chroma stem - from your description it looks like you upgraded it - to what?
Why the need to upgrade the dropper post?

8. Finally, could you post some links of any written or Youtube reviews please, if you know of any!

Sorry about so many Qs, but like I said, I'm pretty new to the eMTB scene!

Thanks
Hi I will get back to you asap once I have checked if warrenty is transferable. And I'll do my best to answer all the above . Thanks

E CRAFTYRR+

Sep 13, 2018
Cannok chase
Hi I will get back to you asap once I have checked if warrenty is transferable. And I'll do my best to answer all the above . Thanks
Hi again I've just checked and warrenty is not transferable but I'm happy for you to use my name and address that is on paperwork and help anyway I can if needed . Bike is now at £4000 for a fast sale . Please let me know if you are still intreasted and I'll anwer your questions . Ps I'm bassed at connok . Where are you bassed ?

D

Deleted member 1275

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. A shame about the warranty not being transferrable. I'm based in Bedfordshire. So ConnoCk (near Yeovil?) - just checking as I couldn't find a Connok on G maps.

E CRAFTYRR+

Sep 13, 2018
Cannok chase
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. A shame about the warranty not being transferrable. I'm based in Bedfordshire. So ConnoCk (near Yeovil?) - just checking as I couldn't find a Connok on G maps.
Cannok chase rugeley WS151EW

E CRAFTYRR+

Sep 13, 2018
Cannok chase
Answer to the other questions you asked

2..MTB MONSTER

4.. YES sram NX with steal cassette that is longer lasting for Ebikes

5..I'm 5.10. I thing you would be ok size size as yes the frame has long reach

8... Yes fitted cromag bar&stem much stiffer than the stock ones it came with .
Stock seat post was to high for me so upgraded with still a 150mm drop but shorter insert so it go's into the frame more .

Hope that helps

D

Deleted member 1275

Thanks for all the responses - of to have a research!

Sharpy52

Aug 22, 2018
Surrey
I have a 2018 E-crafty, geometry and frame wise the same as the 2019. I'm 5.10 and a whisker and have the medium frame, it fits me perfectly. my other bikes have been large but the mondrakers have a long top tube so downsized to get better stand over and dropper room. I would think the large would be perfect for 6.2

After owning mine for a few months now, if I had the choice over again I would still buy the e crafty.

I don't know e-crafteyrr so have no vested interest in the sale

D

Deleted member 1275

Hi @E CRAFTYRR+

Thanks again for all the additional info and the answers to my specific questions. Your bike is very nice and I think size Large will even be spot on for me (Ive been looking at the geometric data from other ebikes Ive tried and the Large Crafty seems perfect). Unfortunately, due to me being so new to the eMTB scene Ive decided to take the financial hit of buying new as I really need (and want) dealer support and manufacturers warranty for my first ebike.

All the best of luck with the sale. A beautiful bike at a good price.

E CRAFTYRR+

Sep 13, 2018
Cannok chase
Hi @E CRAFTYRR+

Thanks again for all the additional info and the answers to my specific questions. Your bike is very nice and I think size Large will even be spot on for me (Ive been looking at the geometric data from other ebikes Ive tried and the Large Crafty seems perfect). Unfortunately, due to me being so new to the eMTB scene Ive decided to take the financial hit of buying new as I really need (and want) dealer support and manufacturers warranty for my first ebike.

All the best of luck with the sale. A beautiful bike at a good price.
Thanks a lot for a honest reply. And if you need any advice on buying your first Ebike I think EMTB forums is the place to be

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles