2019 HAIBIKE XDURO NDURO BOSCH 18T FRONT SPROCKET

zero250

Apr 1, 2022
charleston wv usa
I have a 2019 Haibike Xduro Nduro 3.0 and I am trying to find a front sprocket for its Bosch CX Performance gen-2 motor...........It has a built-in offset spacer and a chain-protector ring..........Embossed on it are the labels "THE SPROCKET', 'HAIBIKE', and '18T'..........The ones available on-line are ALL wrong..........The Haibike dealers i have talked to have not been able to get one from Haibike..........Has ANYBODY had any success locating one of these......Mine is not completely worn-out, but I am trying to find one before it does.......Let me know.....

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
Have a look here, when I needed a replacement sprocket I emailed them with the offset and size and they supplied the correct one.

zero250

Apr 1, 2022
charleston wv usa
Thanks for the replies!.......These pictures show what makes this sprocket different........Note the OFFSET, the 'SPACER' on both sides of the sprocket teeth. and the DISH in the third picture........NONE of the several sprockets I have ordered online have been right - they all LOOK close, but none have the offsets required to work....I spoke to somebody at HAIBIKE on the telephone yesterday, and the guy assured me that they are still waiting for them to arrive.....HAIBIKE blew-out a whole bunch of these Xduro Nduros during the 2019 Black Friday sale and , by now, you would think that this routine-sprocket-wear issue would be a big deal for many riders......I have 1500 miles on this sprocket and, although it is not totally worn out and skipping, I just want to get one ( or two! ) to have in reserve.......and this despite the guy telling me the sprockets are $165 each!
100_1559.JPG
100_1560.JPG
100_1561.JPG

zero250

Apr 1, 2022
charleston wv usa
PROBLEM SOLVED!!........FINALLY, Haibike has the proper 18 tooth sprocket ( with offset ) in stock - Haibike part number 165901...........After 8 months of waiting, the correct Bosch Gen-2 chainring has arrived at Haibike......I contacted Haibike about the availability of this chainring months ago and Haibike Technical Support agent Erick Ross opened a support case about this matter.......Last week, I received an e-mail from Erick notifying me that, at long last, a shipment of these chainrings has arrived at Haibike......I ordered THREE from my local Haibike dealer and they arrived in 5 days...........GOOD JOB Erick Ross and Good Job Haibike!..........ALL SINS FORGIVEN!

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles