lvoexpert6.jpg

levoexpert5.jpg

levoexpert1.jpg
levoexpert4.jpg
levoexpert3.jpg
levoexpert2.jpg

E

EddieJ

I love the attention to detail with these photos Rob. Some very creditable shots there. :)

Mid gear, although I must admit to never worrying about that one. Horizontal pedal cranks and pedals, with the leading side 3.00 O'clock to the camera.

You now need just one more detail for the prefect shot. Valve stems at the top. :D

Actually, don't go down that route, as I now look back at just about all of my photos and cringe. Even more so when I spot that the writing on my tyres doesn't line up with the valve stems. I also can't even stand looking at the ones with incorrect pedal position any more.

Perhaps we need a photography master class thread.:unsure:

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
I love the attention to detail with these photos Rob. Some very creditable shots there. :)

Mid gear, although I must admit to never worrying about that one. Horizontal pedal cranks and pedals, with the leading side 3.00 O'clock to the camera.

You now need just one more detail for the prefect shot. Valve stems at the top. :D

Actually, don't go down that route, as I now look back at just about all of my photos and cringe. Even more so when I spot that the writing on my tyres doesn't line up with the valve stems. I also can't even stand looking at the ones with incorrect pedal position any more.

Thanks! Was far too worried about the bike falling over I didn’t even think about lining up the valves :LOL:

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California

I second that

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles