Other 2018 levo over run or continued power problems

Aug 3, 2018
St agnes cornwall
I levo has started to keep going even after i stop pedeling. usually lasts for a few seconds. have been looking into it a bit on the forum and noticed it can be a fault with the motor. being a 2018 i will be past warrantee now. i have not had chance to have a propper look at my bike but going to in the next few days. i also have blevo running. i am going to reset everything back to factory. how is this done and also stop blevo running.

Konk211

Aug 10, 2020
Lake Havasu city, az.
I levo has started to keep going even after i stop pedeling. usually lasts for a few seconds. have been looking into it a bit on the forum and noticed it can be a fault with the motor. being a 2018 i will be past warrantee now. i have not had chance to have a propper look at my bike but going to in the next few days. i also have blevo running. i am going to reset everything back to factory. how is this done and also stop blevo running.
Had the same thing happen with mine. At first it pissed me off abit because it cause a bad gouge in my chain stay. Then I got used to it and actually enjoyed it abit to get me up and over things. Unfortunately that was the first sign that my motor was self destructing.. had motor replace shortly after that.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles