15.9kg! Bulls Wild Flow Evo

eFat

Founding Member
Feb 4, 2018
Switzerland
Another bike with the Fazua drive: BULLS E-MTB Neuheiten 2019: 15,9 kg Leichtgewicht, Brose mit 750-Wh-Akku & eSUV-Fully | E-MOUNTAINBIKE Magazine

Bulls-Wild-Flow-EVO-SL-eMTB-Fazua-12-von-32.jpg

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I might have to buy the cheaper one! looks wise i prefer it to the la Pierre, though i think it has less travel.

The new Brose engined bike looks pretty special too:

The new BULLS E-STREAM EVO AM 4 is supposed to do the splits between Tourer and fun machine with 150 mm travel. For this, BULLS uses the new Brose Drive S Mag engine with 90 NM torque and combines it with the specially developed 750 Wh SuperCore battery.

The 150 mm suspension, consisting of a FOX 36 Float Rhythm fork and a FOX Float DPS damper, should provide the necessary reserves on challenging trails. To make the E-STREAM EVO stand up reliably, BULLS installs the sturdy Magura MT5. Shimano Deore XT 11-speed shifting shifts gears, while Child Shock's drop-down seatpost provides up to 150 mm of lift for flexibility. For massive grip is the Schwalbe Magic Mary at the front and the Nobby Nic at the rear, in each 2.8 "width, in charge.

Bulls-Wild-Flow-EVO-SL-eMTB-Fazua-1-von-32-810x540.jpg

Bulls-E-Stream-EVO-eMTB-News-Brose-1-von-23-810x540.jpg

Last edited:

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Although reading the small print it says that the Wild flow has a ride weight limit of 90kg

"With a permitted rider weight of 90 kg and a sporty geometry, the BULLS WILD FLOW EVO is aimed at the performance-oriented e-mountaibiker"

Dusty

Jul 14, 2018
Liverpool
Bulls e stream evo am 4 is top of my list right now only gripe is lack of uk suppliers and nearest being a fair old drive if things don't go well and need warranty work

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
Bulls e stream evo am 4 is top of my list right now only gripe is lack of uk suppliers and nearest being a fair old drive if things don't go well and need warranty work
Given it looks like the Fazua drive is going to become pretty common across multiple bike brands I am sure a UK service operation is going to pop up in the very near future.

The fact they have gone for a shorter travel bike for the Fazua powered versions is interesting; I suspect the marketing value of having the lightest full suss evoke may have played into that decision, but either way more choice is good. Bring on 2019! ?

Dusty

Jul 14, 2018
Liverpool
Given it looks like the Fazua drive is going to become pretty common across multiple bike brands I am sure a UK service operation is going to pop up in the very near future.

The fact they have gone for a shorter travel bike for the Fazua powered versions is interesting; I suspect the marketing value of having the lightest full suss evoke may have played into that decision, but either way more choice is good. Bring on 2019! ?

Will be an interesting year for sure

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles