YT Delivery dates, keep getting pushed out! B.S!

Gutch

Sep 10, 2018
South Carolina
Third time they've back pedaled delivery dates on my YT Decoy. Is this normal for YT, because if it is I may not conduct business with them.

HORSPWR

E*POWAH Master
May 23, 2019
Alice Springs, Australia
Third time they've back pedaled delivery dates on my YT Decoy. Is this normal for YT, because if it is I may not conduct business with them.

I cancelled my non ebike YT order because of delivery dates getting constantly being pushed back, it seems like not much has changed after 18 months.

Marc

Jun 21, 2019
Switzerland
no delays here. 2016 my capra cf pro race was on time and now my 0506 decoy was as well (had to endure the usual custom stuff due to being swiss). so no idea whats going on with your bikes but YT was never famous for being not on time in my book.

Camstyn

Jun 19, 2019
Kamloops BC
I’m now tempted to bail on YT and get the new 2020 Commencal Meta Power. Getting very frustrated with the poor and lack of communication from YT Canada. Seems I have to get upset to get an email returned. It’s a shame as I really like the bikes but don’t need the aggravation.

If it weren’t like this I would have also bought a Tues Pro Race earlier this year but I got annoyed gave up.

I wish that guy would just get someone to help him out. It’s gotten even worse since I bought my Capra last year and I was warned about how bad it was when I was shopping for that.

lamomie

Jul 3, 2019
France
hello from France, I ordered the prorace in M on April 10 and deliverable July 10, I look forward to a sign of YT, knowing that orders on the same date are being delivered

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
Received a shipment notification yesterday for a pro race with June 5th availability.
When I say shipment notification I actually mean a message from the courier saying they had received an electronic request to ship, not on its way yet.....

Reactions: 06z

mitch1808

Jun 30, 2019
italy
Guys cheer up, my bike was available from 21st August and received everything on the 8th of August. quite a bit early, pleased with that!

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Ordered mine on july 25th. Was at my place 8 days later. Pretty much as they forecasted or a day early. Impressed with the assembly they did as well. Apart from my personal changes it was pretty much bolt tge bars and pedals on, plug in the motor wire and let the fun begin. Im guessing theyre getting a steady flow of bikes from taiwan now and are getting them out, or so it seems

Armeniandave

Sep 10, 2018
San Diego, California
I think depending on the model/size you choose will determine
if there's a delay or not. When I called they said they got 14 bikes
in the shipment and I was number 17. That shipment arrived this
week and the next shipment is on the week of the 26th. I'll be number
three on that shipment so I should get a bike unless the boat sinks...
BTW ordered a Decoy CF Pro Race in large.

06z

Jun 2, 2019
Southern California
I think depending on the model/size you choose will determine
if there's a delay or not. When I called they said they got 14 bikes
in the shipment and I was number 17. That shipment arrived this
week and the next shipment is on the week of the 26th. I'll be number
three on that shipment so I should get a bike unless the boat sinks...
BTW ordered a Decoy CF Pro Race in large.
My brother and I picked up our 2 Large pro race decoys a few days ago. It's absolutely worth the wait.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles