Yt Decoy TERRIBLE SERVICE

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I ordered a Decoy Base late Monday night from YT USA and it was shipped on Wednesday morning. So pretty quick turn around. Hopefully have next Monday

You can't come in here and say that ! This is the YT Decoy bad service thread for unhappy people. It's like walking through the Leprosy ward at the local hospital and saying "Hey guys, it's cool, it was just a zit AND I've got cake !".

But in all seriousness, great news, it's an amazing looking bike.

Mydriaze

Jul 7, 2019
France
You can't come in here and say that ! This is the YT Decoy bad service thread for unhappy people. It's like walking through the Leprosy ward at the local hospital and saying "Hey guys, it's cool, it was just a zit AND I've got cake !".

But in all seriousness, great news, it's an amazing looking bike.

I agree with you. I will personnaly send an email to YT and ask them to keep @Larsey bike for 3 or 4 months so you will fit this thread. You can't be happy my friend, it's not the trend here!

Mydriaze

Jul 7, 2019
France
My bad, you're from 'Murica. so perhaps it's different from Europe. For us, Pro race will be delivery from 16/10/2019.

My dear... we can use this in the French language, for Mr or Mrs!

Sapientiea

Jul 12, 2019
Netherlands
Dealt with YT for multiple issues for warranty and or other stuff and never found their service lacking in any way. They usually respond within a day or so. I live in the Netherlands.
With DECOY they have been dealing with delays of components, at least what they told me. They could have been more forthcoming with the delays tho.

Reactions: 06z

Wadders

May 20, 2019
Woking
Dealt with YT for multiple issues for warranty and or other stuff and never found their service lacking in any way. They usually respond within a day or so. I live in the Netherlands.
With DECOY they have been dealing with delays of components, at least what they told me. They could have been more forthcoming with the delays tho.
Not responding to calls and emails for 2weeks is a big No no.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles