YT Customer Service Two Thumbs Up

Astom22

Jan 11, 2020
Celina, TX
First thumbs up for delivering a replacement rear disc that had been damaged during shipment, in only two days.

Second thumbs up for noticing they sent the wrong part, which I wouldn't have known until needing the part (if I ever even did) down the road.

IMG_20200130_171017.jpg

If I wasn't out of thumbs, I would give another for the free stickers. ?

TransAmMan

Sep 18, 2019
Canada
YT USA seemingly has a very good reputation (proof right here) , but this seems to vary "country by country" as others have not been as fortunate.

I am not overly impressed myself, but am not going to share my own story as it was not a big ticket item (by any means), and I don't want to "bite the hand that feeds" in the event a significant warranty claim is ever warranted :cool: ...

The bikes are well designed .. so hopefully this is never a concern (y)

Astom22

Jan 11, 2020
Celina, TX
YT USA seemingly has a very good reputation (proof right here) , but this seems to vary "country by country" as others have not been as fortunate.

I am not overly impressed myself, but am not going to share my own story as it was not a big ticket item (by any means), and I don't want to "bite the hand that feeds" in the event a significant warranty claim is ever warranted :cool: ...

The bikes are well designed .. so hopefully this is never a concern (y)

I just wanted to make sure and give positive props when something good happens. I feel like most of the time companies only get posted about when things go wrong.

I know reviews for YT have been all over the charts between high and low too. Just felt like it was nice they took the time to correct something that I might never have even known was wrong.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles