Wrap quote

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
For a vinyl wrap to another colour? Seems pretty good to me, I was quoted 350 quid for a bike a couple of years ago.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Got quoted £160 just to have the blue paint of the front triangle blacked out on mine by the Edinburgh shop Bike n spanner, but that was including stripping the bike down.
when I said I'd prefer to do that part myself they didn't seem interested.

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Been quoted £160 for a full wrap, frame, forks, cranks on my Giant etrance
Is this price readonable
Not really. Are you near, or can you get to Shrewsbury? The owner of invisiframe is there and it'll be close to half that price, fitted by the master.

Most shops hate fitting it as it's labour intensive, hence why they're buying the kit and then charging you loads of labour.

Silato

Nov 29, 2018
Manchester UK
Not really. Are you near, or can you get to Shrewsbury? The owner of invisiframe is there and it'll be close to half that price, fitted by the master.

Most shops hate fitting it as it's labour intensive, hence why they're buying the kit and then charging you loads of labour.

Unfortunately I live in the North West, Greater Manchester area. There is an invisiframe fitter in Macclesfield, may give them a ring before shelling out £160. I bought some rhino heli tape, but know I won't be happy with the job I'll end up doing after paying £4000 for the bike.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles