WINORA RADIUS TOUR UNI - An Interesting Electric Bike

sauravgartaula

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
Have you seen this one guys? Have you read its review?

Its kind of interesting and this is used for commuting purposes. This one's a portable one with its very own pros and cons.

This got me quite interested. Here is the link to its full review- On test: Winora Radius Tour Uni – a smart mini E-Bike with fun guaranteed – eMTB-News.de

Thoughts?

aHR0cHM6Ly9mc3RhdGljMS5lbXRiLW5ld3MuZGUvdjMvMC85LzkxNzMtYjZrYWZnejlsbThhLXdpbm9yYV9yYWRpdXNfND...jpg

Japuserid

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall, UK
Hey Saura.....

Sweet looking thing........but I don't think the tyres would be much good, specially were Eddie lives :LOL:

Besides, my mates take the mick out of me relentlessly ......can only imagine what grief I would get if I turned up on this :eek:

No not for me.................. definitely preferred your Thomas Lightrider idea :p

sauravgartaula

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hey Saura.....

Sweet looking thing........but I don't think the tyres would be much good, specially were Eddie lives :LOL:

Besides, my mates take the mick out of me relentlessly ......can only imagine what grief I would get if I turned up on this :eek:

No not for me.................. definitely preferred your Thomas Lightrider idea :p
Very true :v . This indeed is a very sweet looking thing.
I just wanted to discuss this because it looks very interesting. I'm certainly in no mood to buy this :v . I wonder how my friends would react if I bought this instead of all those other cool bikes. :v
And yes, Thomas Lightrider is amazing <3 .

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
I can’t see what makes it portable , it doesn’t appear to be folding , Iam not a fan of this style of bike iether buys thst one dies look better than most of the small wheel offerings .
Talking of a really portable ebike I had a go on one of these at a tool show a few years back , been trying to find one ever since but I don’t think Dewalt sold them ,they were just to show how good the drill was

sauravgartaula

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
I can’t see what makes it portable , it doesn’t appear to be folding , Iam not a fan of this style of bike iether buys thst one dies look better than most of the small wheel offerings .
Talking of a really portable ebike I had a go on one of these at a tool show a few years back , been trying to find one ever since but I don’t think Dewalt sold them ,they were just to show how good the drill was
That one look nice and very fun to ride. It was probably just for show if you have not been able to find it. If you were to find it, it would surely be a good addition.
Cheers!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles