Win a Radon Render eMTB for only £10

AstonMTB

Subscriber
May 9, 2022
Finale Ligure, Italy
Hi guys, I'm new here.

Before we start, I'm friends with RobRides, I actually met him at his first Eurobike when he just started his channel - so no need to think I am hi-jacking his review channel, I checked with him first before posting here.

A brief intro to me: I was nearly a pro racer some years ago in WC DH and EWS. Followed by working for BikeMagic, Dirt Magazine and then 5 years as the European Tech editor for Pinkbike. I have also spent time guiding, coaching and working within the bike industry test riding and prototyping for manufacturers.

Now I have bought a farm in Italy, I am building a private test centre and reviewing bikes independently. To fund this independent channel, I am giving the bikes away in competitions on my website, sort of like crowdfunding but also giving my followers a chance to win something cool.

I currently have a Radon Render on test. There are 4 videos about it so far on my youtube channel and one more coming later this week.

The competition is live on my site and for only £10 you can win the Render, delivered anywhere in the world. Current odds are 1/313and very unlikely to sell out!

head to astonmtb.com for tickets and my youtube channel for the videos.

And any feedback, comments or suggestions I am happy to talk about on eMTBforums

Thanks, Paul.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Best bike reviewer in the business, much respect for what you are currently doing, I think the auction model is a good one if the word gets out enough.

cannyou ship the render to the UK with the battery?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles