Whyte E150 orders

Waynetta

E*POWAH Master
Feb 11, 2020
Plymouth Devon
As anyone bought an E 150rs or other Whyte since December and what was the waiting time between ordering and receiving?
my local lbs is hoping to get a demo bike down for me to try but I want to be riding before end of March (if it stops raining ??‍♂️)

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Finch Cyles in Reigate has an L 150RS demo bike, that you can take for a proper ride and not just round the car park.

Tribey

Jan 1, 2019
South Devon, UK
Have you tried The Bike Shed? Adam in the Exeter branch said he was hoping the boss would get an e-150-RS as a shop demo.

Pity you missed the Whyte demo day at Haldon Forrest.

Waynetta

E*POWAH Master
Feb 11, 2020
Plymouth Devon
There’s a demo day near here beginning of April but I’m hoping to be up and running by then. it’ll be my first e bike and really looking forward to it. Too many fit gits ride with me and I’m beginning to strugle.

Adam

Nov 20, 2018
Plymouth, UK
I was about to mention the demo day with Rockinbikes that's coming up in April but it sounds like you're already aware of that. They have a Scott and Santa Cruz day on the 4th of April too.

Last edited:

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Cheers all. anyone Know how long the wait is to buy one once you’ve paid?
The impression I get is that several shops ordered them when first announced, and may as a result have them in stock, but that orders placed now may have a bit of a wait.

Jezzer

Oct 25, 2018
Hampshire
The shop I bought mine from ordered quite a way back and then I confirmed the order and they let Whyte know that it was a customer bike so they confirmed a date with them! Maybe BS but it was spot on timing. Love the bike!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles