Whyte e-150s new ebiker from Finland

Jhomen

Jan 12, 2020
South-Karelia, Finland
Terve!

As we would say in Finnish when we meet someone. I just ordered a new whyte e-150s and cant wait get my hands on it.

I'm living in Finland in small city of Ruokolahti in South-Karelia. We dont have any mountains or big hills so I decided to go with the 150 instead of the 180. I have a somekind of history with the brand. I own a 2018 S-150 C-Works at the moment and did have 909 HT but sold it to finance partially this investment. And my girlfriend has a G-170 as her enduro weapon.

I assume the e-150 is a solid performer and by tuning it a bit I can get some more enduro out of it, but we'll see what happens in the future. I will be posting my thoughts about the bike and how it handles the 4 very different seasons of Finnish year.

And hey if someone has ever thought of coming to Finland for an mtb holiday I will be happy to give some tips on that. We dont have very well marketed locations but we do have shitloads of trails and wilderness free to be used by anyone. You just name what type of driving you're looking and I can help you to pick up location.

P.s. the picture attached is from our local bikepark Saimaa Bikepark and its a really nice (small) hill on a beautiful location by the lake.

Cheers!
Joni from Finland

Ruokolahti-Freeski_bikepark_july2019_6931.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles