who has a RoPD® Connectors and Cable for a focus jan2

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Any Focus dealer should be able to supply them, but I understand that is a bit tricky in the USA. This is the (German) company that supplies them to Focus

It would be worth contacting a Focus dealer in the UK to see if you could buy one from them.
Try JE James

or Rutland Cycling.

I have found both of them to be very helpful. It may be quicker to call them to make a special order, you won't find the item you want on their website, but their workshop should have them or be able to get one.

A lot of shops are closed at the moment, depending upon location due to the Covid-19 concern, so you may require a bit more persistence if you call.

Last edited:

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
Any luck with your Rosenberger connectors/lead hk3mcm?
I can't find the lead for my Ebooz trail extender and need to make one up (the old one was rubbish anyway).
Ebooz are out of stock, I've tried Rosenberger but they don't do retail and I can't find any of their retailers with any in stock.
I may have to
cannibalise a tech pack lead if I can get one but Focus say "go to dealer" which I haven't done yet.

Gspot

Jul 28, 2019
NW
Yes they are expensive. I have been looking for a while may as well buy a new TEC pack.

Gspot

Jul 28, 2019
NW
I think scavenging off two dead chargers would work. Being in the US makes it even harder. I want something like the BMZ but two female 90* plugs (like a TEC) so I can feed them through a frame pack.

Gspot

Jul 28, 2019
NW
Between bike standards and Ebike standards is enough to give you a headache. Why can't we all just get along??

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
Well would you believe, retraced the route I rode ten days ago when I lost my Ebooz connector lead and there it was, nestling in the hedge bottom where I had stopped for refreshments. Happy days.

Didn't check the route earlier as I was convinced I had misplaced it at home.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles