Which shock for 2018 Levo ?

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
Looking at shock options as my monarch has a scored dampener shaft. ( apparently it’s a common problem)
Not after a coil shock as I’d need a 750lb + spring, so not a lot available.

Was thinking of a Fox Float DPS factory, but unsure if it is fully user serviceable or not.
Shock options ?

junglie69

Mar 22, 2018
Warminster
Hi I see you haven’t had any takers yet. If you don’t want to go coil you could look at the Cane Creek DB air, TF tuned set it up for me. I’m a 100kg plus rider and it works a treat. I have it set at 190 psi with one full volume reducing band. I mainly trail ride although I have taken it down some of the runs at Windhill (local bike park) with no bottoming out.
1AB17DF4-BED4-4871-BFA1-F4E23C67C1F1.jpeg

498CE562-5901-4785-BD90-503EE043167D.jpeg

Not everyone’s cup of tea the remote, did it as I have some balance issues and don’t like reaching down to operate the switch. Also Cane Creek and others told me it couldn’t be done so I sort of had to really.

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
Ended up going a Fox Float DPS. Much better than the old Monarch, but now the forks feel like a bag of dicks. Will fit a Yari up dampener soon to them which should make them heaps better.

Swissrob

Sep 4, 2018
Switzerland
Ended up going a Fox Float DPS. Much better than the old Monarch, but now the forks feel like a bag of dicks. Will fit a Yari up dampener soon to them which should make them heaps better.
Well my good man, l know what a bag of rocks or potatoes feels like but please explain what a bag of dicks feel like and the occasion to feel this said bag of dicks?

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
Well my good man, l know what a bag of rocks or potatoes feels like but please explain what a bag of dicks feel like and the occasion to feel this said bag of dicks?

OMG really .... Google it, or ask Siri, and you will find your answer ?‍♂️

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles