which one to choose in my purchase of these 4 e-mtb

Fiambre

Feb 19, 2019
España
I want to be a future e-mtb and I have doubts in the purchase between 4 models to see if you can help me. THANK YOU
-scott e-spark 710 2018
-Scott e-genius 710 2018
-scott strike e-ride 720 2019
-Giant tour E + 1pro 2019

Last edited:

Fiambre

Feb 19, 2019
España
[QUOTE = "Al Boneta, post: 55996, miembro: 34"] El que se siente mejor después de montarlo [/ QUOTE]
No tengo la posibilidad de probar ninguno antes de comprarlo, por eso quiero tu opinión. Me gustaría comprar un poco en los próximos días.

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
I want to be a future e-mtb and I have doubts in the purchase between 4 models to see if you can help me. THANK YOU
-scott e-spark 710 2018
-Scott e-genius 710 2018
-scott strike e-ride 720 2019
-Giant tour E + 1pro 2019
Impossible question to answer without more information - what you have done is equivalent to asking “Which car should I buy?” then listing 4 cars of fundamentally different types.

What type of riding do you do? What terrain do you ride? What geometry do you prefer? What is your budget?

Fiambre

Feb 19, 2019
España
Impossible question to answer without more information - what you have done is equivalent to asking “Which car should I buy?” then listing 4 cars of fundamentally different types.

What type of riding do you do? What terrain do you ride? What geometry do you prefer? What is your budget?
It is true that I should put more information. I have to say that I am new to all this and my idea is to start in this and ride on e-mtb once or twice a week and also go out with friends with a good level and years of experience. They usually leave by dirt roads, roads, trails, some trekking, mountain climbs etc ... a little bit of everything, they have mtb without motor but they are trained. I have a height of 1.91 meters and 89 kilos. The budget would be about € 4000. These models are that price with the discount the cheapest would be the spark 2018 new in € 3,800 and the most expensive the giant 2019 4.250€

bigdrop

Feb 1, 2019
Arizona
Investigate both the motor and the controlling software as well as battery size to help with your decision. Quiet motor, flexible software that you can customize will help you enjoy the ride.

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
I would be going for the Scott with the shimano motor so e genius or spark by the looks of it . They are nice bikes , high quality but high price . But why these 3 in particular ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles