Which one 2020 Levo or Comp

KennyB

E*POWAH Master
Aug 25, 2019
Taunton
I got my 2020 Comp in September. In early December compression on the Lyrik didn't feel right and the compression adjuster turned without the clicks. LBS sent it off and it came back a week later having been serviced. I'm actually pretty happy about that.

Swan

Oct 19, 2019
North Idaho, US
Comp.. All day..

For 1k more you get
-700w battery.. This is a $1100 battery to upgrade later and you will want to upgrade with the 500w
-Lyrik fork instead of the RS 35. Way better fork overall.
-4 pot breaks in the rear vs a 2 pot brake.. It actually kinda pisses me off that they would try and sneak a 2 pot brake in on a 50lb ebike
-GX vs NX rear derailleur
-Better dropper post.

I actually think we will have a hard time moving all our base level Levos, because we are selling everyone the Comp model. We have sold 4 or 5 Comps to every base level.

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
You will regret it if you don’t buy the comp. For me personally, it’s the 700Wh battery that makes it the game changer. Having approximately 40% more range will allow those long epic rides on Eco and Trail OR an hour and a half (or more depending on terrain you are riding) on full Turbo if you are ‘time constrained‘ or you just want to smash every uphill climb.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles