Which Kenevo?

Wobble

Jan 10, 2019
Kent
Hi,

I have never even ridden an E-bike but knowing how much I dislike the ups I know it's the way forward for me. I have narrowed it down to the Kenevo but do not know if I need to go for the comp or the expert? The suspension travel is the main reason for going for the Kenevo but I'm not sure if having the larger battery will make a massive difference for me? I don't want to regret the smaller battery if that's what I end up going for. I live in Kent so most of my riding will be in this area but I do plan to visit Scotland and Wales. I also try and get to Bike Park Wales as often as I can.

Krisj

Patreon
May 1, 2018
Sheffield
I have a Levo comp with the small battery and if I new what I know now I would definitely have saved up more and gone for the bigger battery.
I ride a lot with my mrs and because she is a lot lighter than me when I’m out of battery she’s still got 3 bars left on hers.
The spec of the base model has never been an issue it’s performed excellent and I’m just upgrading parts as I can afford it
so there’s no worries on components but defo bigger battery
The Kenevo is on my wish list probably going to wait for the 2020 model now as I’m still loving my Levo.
One thing is for sure you won’t ever regret buying an ebike they are unbelievable fun always
Enjoy ??

Wobble

Jan 10, 2019
Kent
I have a Levo comp with the small battery and if I new what I know now I would definitely have saved up more and gone for the bigger battery.
I ride a lot with my mrs and because she is a lot lighter than me when I’m out of battery she’s still got 3 bars left on hers.
The spec of the base model has never been an issue it’s performed excellent and I’m just upgrading parts as I can afford it
so there’s no worries on components but defo bigger battery
The Kenevo is on my wish list probably going to wait for the 2020 model now as I’m still loving my Levo.
One thing is for sure you won’t ever regret buying an ebike they are unbelievable fun always
Enjoy ??

Thanks for your response, that really helps a lot.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles