• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Answered Which is the best, eMTB forum in the world?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Thanks for all the positivity Haha ?. So early here so hardly any content yet, but I’ve built 3 successful large forums now so hopefully this one will go the same way ??

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Been on a few forums for various things from boats to motorbikes , I have to say this one works very well it’s easy to navigate and the first that I have managed to post photos on , there’s no silly rules and so far no trolls or keyboard punch ups . Rob seems very in touch with what’s required thanks Rob

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Thanks gents.

Photos are hosted directly here, so we are not relying on 3rd party sites. Photobucket recently decided to restrict all uploaded pics that were linked unless you paid a subscription. That destroyed thousands of Forums picture threads and was really stupid of them to do so.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles