Where to buy a Bafang screen??

Ben Rides

Dengfu
Sep 6, 2021
china
Bafang does not directly deal with customers' after-sales demands. You can only contact the seller for your questions and ask the seller to find bafang. You mentioned dengfu, did you buy your bafang motor from dengfu?

Bigchris

Apr 28, 2021
Melbourne, Australia
So got some new screens. The DP E160 works well. It is completely integrated and while it seems to be less involved than the DPC 241, it has a long cable and therefore will not pull out of the back of the unit if you have a stack.

Hagbard

Aug 25, 2021
York
So got some new screens. The DP E160 works well. It is completely integrated and while it seems to be less involved than the DPC 241, it has a long cable and therefore will not pull out of the back of the unit if you have a stack.
How well do the on screen buttons work when wearing gloves?

patdam

Jan 17, 2019
france
Hi! Did you purchase the 860 screen? And if so, is it speed restricted, and did it require any calibration or a BESST tool ? I need to upgrade as my eyes are too old to see the standard display. Thanks

plug and play, speed limit is locked by controler for m500, can be adjusted for M600 with BESST tool.

about 860. i remember that somebody have share a file to print an support to fix it on top tube. Somebody know where i can find it ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles