When is the new Kenevo out? Anyone?

Niner09

Feb 3, 2019
Massachusetts, USA
No clue but I’ve been actively saving since October. My guess would be 2020 maybe unveiled in September.

Loving my 2018 but would like some changes. Slacker head angle for sure. Fox 36 with DHX2 coil and something other than sram brakes. A significant bash gaurd would be nice. The bottom of mine is beat! Oh, and a cool paint job that DOESN’T fade overnight. Ugh!

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
No clue but I’ve been actively saving since October. My guess would be 2020 maybe unveiled in September.

Loving my 2018 but would like some changes. Slacker head angle for sure. Fox 36 with DHX2 coil and something other than sram brakes. A significant bash gaurd would be nice. The bottom of mine is beat! Oh, and a cool paint job that DOESN’T fade overnight. Ugh!
What's wrong with the color? Black is a new black :p

Niner09

Feb 3, 2019
Massachusetts, USA
Wish I got the black. Thought I’d be different and go with the cali-fade. I noticed a significant washing out of the color in the first six months and one whole side is lighter, like a reverse suntan, from sitting on my roof rack all afternoon while at work this summer. Now I wrap it up when it’s gonna be exposed for a significant amount time. Specialized considers this natural and not covered under warranty. Not a fan after spending $7,500- but it’s a blast to ride! I try not to focus on it too much but hard to do when your cleaning her up.

eabmex

Patreon
Jun 8, 2018
Guadalajara, Mexico
Wish I got the black. Thought I’d be different and go with the cali-fade. I noticed a significant washing out of the color in the first six months and one whole side is lighter, like a reverse suntan, from sitting on my roof rack all afternoon while at work this summer. Now I wrap it up when it’s gonna be exposed for a significant amount time. Specialized considers this natural and not covered under warranty. Not a fan after spending $7,500- but it’s a blast to ride! I try not to focus on it too much but hard to do when your cleaning her up.
That is an issue with those very bright pigments, some degrade faster in sunlight than others… Maybe you will need to "tan" the other side to make it even?:ROFLMAO:
As for the new bike it would be hard to tell, if they do follow the same route of the Levo we should see a new version of the Enduro first.

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
That's sad to hear.

Niner09

Feb 3, 2019
Massachusetts, USA
The last few bikes I had over the past 6+ years were a Niner WFO, 29” Stumpy and 29” Enduro. Enduro 29” being the best. Big Proponent over those years of riding 29 but I’m really liking the 27.5+ over them all. If they do go 29” hopefully they’ll make it 27.5+ compatible like the others. Just means getting another set of wheels or rims.

Adjustable BB height and Angleset compatible would be nice as well.

Tucker

Apr 12, 2018
Hull
I've heard that it wont be for a while, definitely nothing this year. they focussed the past few years on the new Levo.

I love my cali fade

Niner09

Feb 3, 2019
Massachusetts, USA
Love my Cali-fade as well. Had to have it when it first came out. Just hate the rapid discoloration.

I’m visiting friends in AZ and they have a Cali-fade Stumpy and the AZ sun has done a number on it! Looks years older than it should.

May look into having mine repainted if there’s no replacement on the horizon.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles