Levo SL Gen 1 WHEEL CIRCUMFERENCE?

boBE

Apr 12, 2020
FL
It was easy. I double-mulleted my Levo SL, took it to the dealer, he set it for the 27.5" wheels in a day.

ibrakeforsquirrels

May 31, 2021
US/PNW
The tires are Continental RaceKings, 2.2 wide, circumference is 85.94" / 2175 mm.
Thanks for the response. I've reached out to some dealers near me and they seem a little clueless on what capabilities they have regarding changing the circumference number. So it's good to know it is still possible at their level. Did you run in to any issues on your dealer's end, or was it pretty straight forward?

boBE

Apr 12, 2020
FL
Thanks for the response. I've reached out to some dealers near me and they seem a little clueless on what capabilities they have regarding changing the circumference number. So it's good to know it is still possible at their level. Did you run in to any issues on your dealer's end, or was it pretty straight forward?

The dealer said "wow, I've never done this before" but I think he was just having some fun with me. He wonders why I have changed most of the things I have anyway (handlebar width; wheels/tires; chainring; cassette; ...).

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles