What's your mileage ?

RonBO

Sep 19, 2018
Israel
Hello guys.
Just wondering what kind of mileage you guys have on your e-one-sixties

I have 1010km with 70.5 hours on mine
A friend is considering getting a 2'nd hand bike with 2100km.... so he asked ...if 2100 is still reasonable

What do you guys think? How long before things start going south with the motor, and the battery losing capcacity?
(The rest of it is like a normal bike, and can be visually inspected. But the motor and battery are harder to assess.)

Thanks
Ron

Last edited:

EbikeTom

Sep 23, 2018
Annecy, France
I think it depends on how well it’s been looked after and where it’s been ridden.

I’ve done 1500 on mine, with a lot of ascent/descent, the motor seems fine, but I’m starting to get less out of the battery. I’m also not far off needing a new drive chain, new discs and a couple of the pivot bearings.

I’d be concerned at 2000km that things are on the edge of needing a fair amount of maintenance or replacement regardless of the wear on the system, but it depends on the price it’s up for.

Flogbox

Sep 25, 2018
Sass81sass81
Hey tom, Shimano say their battery is good for 60% after 1,000 charges. If you are at 2,000kms and losing mileage then ask them about warranty. Really, you shouldnt have lost more than a few percent from the battery. I charge mine after every ride and alternate between my 2 packs.

Everything should last for yonks before it dies. I'm doing 100km/wk plus on mine and if this was to die after 5 months I'd be asking for a refund given it's an AUD8,000 bike.

Rallysaloon

Oct 6, 2018
Uk
1650 miles (2655km) on my E160. Hard + racing miles. Motor is fine. Just replaced the first chainring and cassette. On my third / fourth chain. I use two chains, swapping between them when I clean the bike. Three sets of brake pads. I’m really happy with wear rates and replace like for like. Battery is still holding plenty of charge but I have just bought a second battery for epic days out.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles