What work/wash stand for ebikes?

STATO

Feb 18, 2020
North
So i normally use an Andystand on my normal mtb as a handy support when washing and faffing with basic maintenance. But it wont fit my ebike bb axle, so wondering if anyone has examples of what they use?

Those chain/seat stay stands roadies use look way too feeble to support an mtb nevermind an emtb, so was looking at rear axle stands but they would prevent taking the rear wheel out. I could just a full mechanic stand but they are a bit of a pain to use on the grass when im washing my bike, and more space in the car than the andystand. Might have to fall back on just leaning it against the wall ;)

SquireRides

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 4, 2018
UK
Feedback Sport Pro Elite

It was the burliest fold up stand I could find at the time, and holds my 21Kg hardtail eeb just fine, by the seat post.

Bit spendy though £££

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
Feedback Sport Pro Elite

It was the burliest fold up stand I could find at the time, and holds my 21Kg hardtail eeb just fine, by the seat post.

Bit spendy though £££

I've got one of these too - and it could take my 22.5kg Rail without any issues.
I'm still on the hunt for something a bit cheaper for standing the bike up when washing. Don't want my "good" stand getting wet and muddy :rolleyes:

Clint600f

Apr 9, 2018
Newtownards
So i normally use an Andystand on my normal mtb as a handy support when washing and faffing with basic maintenance. But it wont fit my ebike bb axle, so wondering if anyone has examples of what they use?

Those chain/seat stay stands roadies use look way too feeble to support an mtb nevermind an emtb, so was looking at rear axle stands but they would prevent taking the rear wheel out. I could just a full mechanic stand but they are a bit of a pain to use on the grass when im washing my bike, and more space in the car than the andystand. Might have to fall back on just leaning it against the wall ;)
I took a punt on one of those cheap chainstay stands but it actually works really well with my Kenevo. Makes cleaning the bike a breeze and oiling the chain too.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles