What the...( fill in the rest..)!!

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
I nearly crapped myself last night while travelling up the North Tyne Valley at around 8.45pm to pick up my son from his bar job at The Boe Rigg ..when one of these passed overhead ..and then again 15 mins later in the opposite direction while I was sat waiting for him to come out ...eerily quiet..but the return flight confirmed that I hadn't been seeing things ..
I want one ..but at $77,000,000 each it will just have to stay on my wish list !?

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
I nearly crapped myself last night while travelling up the North Tyne Valley at around 8.45pm to pick up my son from his bar job at The Boe Rigg ..when one of these passed overhead ..and then again 15 mins later in the opposite direction while I was sat waiting for him to come out ...eerily quiet..but the return flight confirmed that I hadn't been seeing things ..
I want one ..but at $77,000,000 each it will just have to stay on my wish list !?
About the same as a new Levo, then??

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
We see loads of them around here flying out of Bovington Camp ( Dorset) plus Chinooks..........joint exercises with the US.

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
Being a few miles south of the BAE Samlesbury site we used to get Typhoons flying over before doing high speed runs out over the sea as well as the occasional Chinook and last week a pair of Apaches clattered over. I think the MEN has an aviation enthusiast;

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
A few years back this guy was stalking me in the forest while on a solo ride ..
Screenshot_20210421-124936_Photos.jpg

I was getting worried at one stage as he would disappear..and then come back looking for me again ..
Paranoid ..who said that ??
We are pretty much the same in terms of military aircraft ..Chinooks , Hercules transporters, low flying jets ..but that Osprey was a first ..

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
A few years back this guy was stalking me in the forest while on a solo ride ..
I was getting worried at one stage as he would disappear..and then come back looking for me again ..
Imagine it from his side ..

I was flying along minding my own business then "BEEP BEEP BEEP" .. everything lights up as I'm painted with multiple bursts from an infra red missile lock... I fly like a mad man all over the place for an hour, but it's constant, I couldn't evade - never seen anything like it - there must be multiple launchers blasting IR in all directions.

But then I see him, one guy one a bike with his camera phone stuck to his face who must have been actively documenting and photographing every single forest insect..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles