What is SRAM AirWiz?

Pablo!!

Oct 23, 2021
UK
Have seen that info is starting to appear on the 2022 Rail's, any idea what AirWiz is? Is this like an integrated ShockWiz?

Trek Rail 9.9 xx1 AXS Electric Full Sus Mountain Bike
An upgraded OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with longer reach and oversized head tube and seat tube for maximum strength. An extra-long-range 750 Wh battery, ultra-adjustable RockShox ZEB Ultimate fork, RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate Thru Shaft shock and SRAM XX1 AXS drivetrain. You get Bosch's new smart system Performance Line CX with a new Bluetooth® LED remote for easy connectivity and all-in-one navigation and activity tracking through the eBike Flow app, plus TyreWiz and AirWiz pressure monitoring.

Zorg

May 5, 2021
I
“TyreWiz and AirWiz let you confirm that your tyres, fork and shock are at the right pressure at a glance. No more getting the pump or gauge out just to check”

As I have now the tyrewiz I can tell u it’s not so useful. After the first few rides you can tell if the pressure is ok without the tyrewiz. Also I almost never change the pressure on the fork and shock after adjusting them, which can take a few rides also. So to me it seems a bit as waste of money.

The axs drivetrain on the other hand is a wander.

apac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 14, 2019
S.Wales
A bike that sets itself up? What next.... air bags? A bike that catches you!

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Have seen that info is starting to appear on the 2022 Rail's, any idea what AirWiz is? Is this like an integrated ShockWiz?

Trek Rail 9.9 xx1 AXS Electric Full Sus Mountain Bike
An upgraded OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with longer reach and oversized head tube and seat tube for maximum strength. An extra-long-range 750 Wh battery, ultra-adjustable RockShox ZEB Ultimate fork, RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate Thru Shaft shock and SRAM XX1 AXS drivetrain. You get Bosch's new smart system Performance Line CX with a new Bluetooth® LED remote for easy connectivity and all-in-one navigation and activity tracking through the eBike Flow app, plus TyreWiz and AirWiz pressure monitoring.
SRAM Airwiz:

Next Gen 2022 Trek Rail with SRAM Airwiz - Bike Check

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles