What did you buy your ebike this week?

ryturn

Sep 12, 2019
Australia
New bike rack can take 3 levos could push 4 without batteries iSi Advanced 4x4 Bicycle Carriers | Extreme Duty | Offroad | Cars | 4x4 | Caravans and Camper Trailers
20191128_111612.jpg
20191128_111634.jpg
20191128_111627.jpg

PsiLoCybia

Oct 22, 2019
Ely
I bought some custom fork decals from Slik Graphics to match the hyper green and the gunmetal. Also bought a pair of solarstorm X2 lights along with a lupine brose cable, so have hardwired them into the motor, giving me loads of light for night rides. To compliment this I bought a Bikehut 1600 lumens light for my helmet. Finally (not actually bought this week) the Reverb AXS dropper post. Just need to save enough to get the AXS shifting now :rolleyes:

And my Five Ten Freerider EPS shoes that I bought in the Black Friday sale arrived, keep my feet warm and dry whilst providing loads of grip ;)

bomber decal.jpg

bomber2.jpg

reverb.jpg

slik.jpg

solarstorm.jpg

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
I haven't been able to collect my bike yet, but so far i've purchased..
Ergon Ga3 grips
Ergon SM E-MTB saddle
Nukeproof Horizon carbon riser bar
Nukeproof Horizon composite pedals
Exposure TraceR ReAKT Rear Light
Oxford D lock & cable
Torque wrench
Insurance

I'm sure there's loads of other things I still need including mudguards & tyres
also, clothing for me too

RCDallas

May 28, 2019
Italy
If your still got your hard tail Sell it, had my levo 8 months, the hard tail,s not been out since..

I still like to ride my XC, road and touring bikes...will be handing the Bulls e-Stream Evo 2 HT eMTB down to my son. But only if he rides with me at least once a week...

Simoto123

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Aug 6, 2019
North west
This week it’s two pairs of pants for winter riding. Got them from revolution race who advertise on here I think? I got a pair of the hyper pro and a pair of the nordwand pro.Very impressed with them, seem very robust. Packed with pockets and zipped vents, water repellent/breathable etc. Great in the cold so far, not been wet yet.

PsiLoCybia

Oct 22, 2019
Ely
Hi @PsiLoCybia ... I've been looking at so many fenders I can't tell which is which anymore. Your REAR fender looks like it would fit my bike and I especially like the look and length of it. May I ask what brand/model it is, and where you bought it from? Thanks!
It's the mudhugger rear mudguard. I bought it from Berkshire bikes when I bought the bike, perfect for me

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
Some kind of conductive material on finger and thumb that lets you use a smartphone with them on
My one doesn't work (different brand)... because I've got my thumbprint security lock turned on - so I still have to take my gloves off to use my phone. :rolleyes:

For some reason I can't use either my thumb or index finger with gloves on, to wake my iPhone on so that I can get in by passcode instead. Maybe static conductivity has reverse polarity here in the southern hemisphere? :unsure::giggle:

Agamemnon

Nov 17, 2019
Florida
Odi grips, Brooks seat, carbon fiber Nukeproof bars. ( I love the little radiation sign in yellow)
Btw, I made my computer mountain bike tight— it’ll definitely move if you push it; figured this is better for its safety.
70A3D390-F17C-4728-BF9D-E73A42C315E4.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles