What did you buy your ebike this week?

SwissMountainLeader

Mar 10, 2021
Switzerland
several things, the assembly compound SAC2 from Parktools probably gave me the most on-bike pleasure today as it stopped my dropper post creaking :)

Or, a new torque wrench which is just nicer than the old cumbersome one I have.

Zaskar20

Aug 17, 2021
UK
2 of the 3 points of contact.
Carbon bars and Odi Rogues, with Hope pedals
bars.jpg
peds.jpg

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland
I bought a refresh kit for my Crank Bro dropper seat post from Bikeinn, even with postage cheaper than anywhere in the Uk…….if they’re in stock.
Serviced my dropper last week in my 14 month old RS 150 it was in a proper mess internally. Got a through clean and regreased all contact points, the keys looked worn though.

InRustWeTrust

E*POWAH Master
Mar 9, 2020
Sweden
Have been lazy and not been able to change the wire to the dropper after it has failed so I have been driving with the dropper down for 2 months.

now I took my thumb out and ordered new wire

Shimano OT-SP41 Växelkabel Set Road, rostfritt stål  bikester.jpg

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
3D30D2BE-1C8F-4215-A525-ABCA6D85D7F3.jpeg

Not really for MY bike, but I bought my 6 year old daughter an upgrade so that she can keep up with us (me and my son on the ‘Kids Ride Shotgun’ posted a few posts earlier)!

I was going to say I hope she likes it… but it’s practically identical other than being bigger, having gears, suspension and an extra brake! I have a feeling the streamers and pink bell will have to be moved over when she sees it!

She’d maybe rather have had a thing with a basket and a dolls seat on the back… but tough luck ??

EuanS2

Subscriber
Jan 10, 2021
Edinburgh
Very nice! Looking at a set myself. Can I ask where from and how much?
I got them from PTcycles, they cost me £700 but I also got tape and few other bits too So they were prob around £650. Paul seems to have Quite good stock of DT Swiss so if you’re interest then give him a call, I’d definitely recommend PTCycles

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles