Gnarlyrider

May 3, 2021
Switzerland
Just got my Rail a DVO Jade X coil shock with a Nukeproof spring :cool::

IMG_20210514_171208.jpg

Sparky DH

May 10, 2021
NH, USA
Well, I just got my TLD full face helmet and facepalm...it's 2XL and IT STILL DOES NOT FIT :eek:???? My head is THAT big apparently...now after 3XL of some type....back to Amazon it goes. At this point, I'm going to save the $300 and just throw it towards something else.

7869hodgy

Jul 15, 2020
Reading
I bought mine a stable mate......feel my leg strength is lacking. Sold a hard tail to make way for this as too hard for my arse on the bumps......a bit plusher and slacker is what I needed.....the plan is to use this is the super dry weather.....when that ever arrives in the UK.

IMG_2559.jpg

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
After 2815 miles, I thought the jockey wheels needed changing. They are both worn, but the tension pulley is the worst. The bearings were still smooth!
Just in case there is any doubt, the tension pulley is on the left and the new ones are at the top!
They took nine days from Bikester.co.uk, which despite the presence of ".co.uk" is actually a German company and the jockeys were imported. But without any extra taxes or other financial hits.
Jockey wheels XT.jpg

Last edited:

Rahr85

E*POWAH Master
Sep 6, 2020
nottingham
rear DH casing maxxgrip assegai as my trip to ladybower resulted in a snakebite type puncture on a tyre that already had a previous repair and i just don't want to run it any more. Whilst i don't really fancy the maxxgrip (referenced earlier) it was the only option to get the toughest sidewall.

Mr_Price

Feb 27, 2021
North Vancouver
It is a type of tracker but not GPS, it connects to your phone via Bluetooth, but if you are out of range it will connect to anyones iPhone and through the network tell you where it is, without anyone knowing it. If found it can also be connected to an Android or iPhone and a message will pop up with whatever info you have added to it like a phone number and 'call me' message. I think Apple are thinking everybody out there is a really nice person and will return it, but if an item i.e. a backpack. is stolen then the tag will just be removed or disabled by removing the battery. The weird thing is if you have a air tag in a car for example and your car is stolen, if the bastard that has stolen it has an iPhone they will get a message that an air tag is there and will even let them play a tune on it to find it, sort of defeats having one I think. Tapping lost on your phone may change this, more testing to be done.
To be slightly fair to the Apple developers, it’s a fine line. It’s not designed / presented to be an anti-theft device, more of a, where are my keys device.
The built in features that prevent it from being an ideal “stealth stolen property, recovery device” also prevent it from being the ideal stalker / phycho tracking device.
I honestly do care about your bike, and mine, being stolen. However, I care far more that we don’t further enable creeps to be creepy.

Shinn

Nov 8, 2020
Decorah, IA USA
About a month ago I ordered a set of Stan's Flow rims with i9 1/1 hubs, should be here monday. Picked up an AXS dropper a few weeks ago, store had a 20% off code running and the reward points I had allowed me to justify it. I have to say that after riding it a bunch I would replace it without hesitation if it were stolen.

My Levo SL comp is done. For now of course...

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Just got my Rail a DVO Jade X coil shock with a Nukeproof spring :cool::

View attachment 61537
I wouldve bought a jade x but they were sold out. Bought a jade an im blown away how good it is. I wanted a coil shock of some sort but first ride with still some tuning to do and its crazy how much better it feels than my newly tuned cane creek db. Bike is stuck to the ground like a magic carpet ride. I hope its durable and keeps working as is. Great price too

20210517_180255.jpg

SwissMountainLeader

Mar 10, 2021
Switzerland
An Atera Strada ML, which obliged me by working with our electrics which seem flaky with a couple of things we tow. I also discovered the garage at some point had switched my registration plate mount for one with quick release which was a bonus.

It seems a great bit of gear on one drive :)

DSCN0294.jpg

Dirtnvert

Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Nice looking setup lights, plate holder and all. There's a guy in town that has a 2" reciever mounted on the front of his pickup and a similar bike rack. Going to investigate that. My truck camper is a couple inches past my tailgate and im not sure if an extension for my north shore rack will be too long. Easier in/out of the camper with the bikes up front im thinking

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
It’s a good solid rack (Buzzrack E-Scorpion) and half the price of a typical Thule model. The only weak point that I can see is the lights, they are quite flimsy thin plastic and simply slide onto the metal tubing and are held on by a single screw. Won’t be taking the car down any rough off road green lanes with the rack on the back as I imagine the lights would just break off. The company I bought the rack from sell spares though. I guess like many things these days some parts are designed to be weak points so they can make money from spares & repairs

Dirtnvert

Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Thats good to know. I dont need the lights but that truck i see has a thule rack. Half that price will offset the front mount hardware nicely

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Thats good to know. I dont need the lights but that truck i see has a thule rack. Half that price will offset the front mount hardware nicely

yes, getting the tow bar fitted cost more than the actual bike rack so didn’t want to spend double the amount on a Thule when the Buzzrack does the job

Dirtnvert

Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
yes, getting the tow bar fitted cost more than the actual bike rack so didn’t want to spend double the amount on a Thule when the Buzzrack does the job
Turns out its one of the mechanics at the bike shop. He said he got the 2" reciever front mount attachment super cheap in a sale bin at an rv shop. Same reason as me, to seperate from the truck camper/rear mount. His is an older '96 f250 and mine is a 08 tundra with more plastic up front though. Fingers crossed

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles