Sander23

Aug 28, 2020
Belgium
Got myself a camelbak hydrobak light for those upcomming hot weather rides
20210501_111156.jpg

Elsketcho

Jun 13, 2020
Bettsyw7nw10
Been a while since I last updated things I’ve purchased for the beast.
the wife got me an MRP ramp control cartridge and Debonair upgrade to 180mm on the Lyrik.
B664D0F8-1496-4CCA-9379-63B3F0EC5925.jpeg
0A8AF112-ED95-486A-878B-13EF0487DC57.jpeg
Had those fitted as well as a new copper SRAM cassette and driver.
The old cassette was then fitted to a WTB i29 rear that a friend kindly gifted me that were off of his old Cannondale Trigger so already had the Ai offset.
This week the new rear disc and speed sensor arrived.

87DC8109-9383-4132-BFF6-25091B197924.jpeg

Fitted them today so now I can swap out the wheel and only have to undo the axle (I like to think akin to a F1 pit crew ?)

The end result looks like this

C2E2E557-FFC5-49B7-99F9-A4EDB1F40A95.jpeg

BPW next Saturday, gonna try and have a shakedown ride at Swinley at some point this week.

StuR

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
Forest of Dean
Gutted I couldn't go on the first group ride jolly of the year with my mates today due to a back injury,
Cheered myself up fitting some 160mm Rockshox Zeb Ultimate forks to my bike with custom decals from Slik Graphics

20210501_173532.jpg
20210501_173549.jpg

They look awesome and 38mm stanchions really suit the proportions of the bike
Spent a bit of time setting them up , pretty easy to do
I'll ride and tweak them as required
Feel buttery smooth with superb small bump sensitivity
Can't wait to go and beast them

Last edited:

Kiwibloke

Feb 27, 2021
Kent
This arrived today, not sure if it will be hidden somewhere on the bike or not, going to do some testing first and see if it is any good.

IMG_0211.jpeg

Kiwibloke

Feb 27, 2021
Kent
What the feckity is it?
It is a type of tracker but not GPS, it connects to your phone via Bluetooth, but if you are out of range it will connect to anyones iPhone and through the network tell you where it is, without anyone knowing it. If found it can also be connected to an Android or iPhone and a message will pop up with whatever info you have added to it like a phone number and 'call me' message. I think Apple are thinking everybody out there is a really nice person and will return it, but if an item i.e. a backpack. is stolen then the tag will just be removed or disabled by removing the battery. The weird thing is if you have a air tag in a car for example and your car is stolen, if the bastard that has stolen it has an iPhone they will get a message that an air tag is there and will even let them play a tune on it to find it, sort of defeats having one I think. Tapping lost on your phone may change this, more testing to be done.

mas

Apr 3, 2020
Australia
It is a type of tracker but not GPS, it connects to your phone via Bluetooth, but if you are out of range it will connect to anyones iPhone and through the network tell you where it is, without anyone knowing it. If found it can also be connected to an Android or iPhone and a message will pop up with whatever info you have added to it like a phone number and 'call me' message. I think Apple are thinking everybody out there is a really nice person and will return it, but if an item i.e. a backpack. is stolen then the tag will just be removed or disabled by removing the battery. The weird thing is if you have a air tag in a car for example and your car is stolen, if the bastard that has stolen it has an iPhone they will get a message that an air tag is there and will even let them play a tune on it to find it, sort of defeats having one I think. Tapping lost on your phone may change this, more testing to be done.
I wanted to do the same thing but its the audio beeping for others that ruined it for me. Hopefully there's a way you can damage the speaker so that you can track but it doesn't make a noise.

brookeantoinette72

May 6, 2021
Chicago
Not sure which ship to the UK.. I don't think Rose does now.

https://www.deporvillage.fr/selle-ergon-sm-e-mountain-sport-noir? employee tracking system gclid=CjwKCAjw6fCCBhBNEiwAem5SO16mjQmJ8zH8YgXlhof0apUgcAsutBdRAi9v_RORdJ0msPhbUyoU0BoCJAEQAvD_BwE

ERGON
SM E-Mountain Sport Men Saddle E-MTB

More comfortable than its "little brother", but still more for active riding on the E-MTB. best saddle for e-bikes, gives great support to the rear on the uphill, it doesn't really get any better! bought it right away with my new bike to replace the standard seat

tobster

Apr 3, 2020
Oxford
I bought a new SRAM rear mech as the last literally fell apart. With such a huge sprocket range on the rear cassette I feel the mech has a really hard life bouncing around, especially when crashing through rough terrain at speed (it all feels very comfortable due to the suspension but I know I'm using lots of suspension travel).

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Nothing for my ebike as such..but a seasucker roof mounted bike carrier so I can transport my son's T130 rs and we can ride together again ..I havent bought roof bars for any of the current cars and as he is hopefully going to pass his driving test soon these seemed like a good idea to interchange between cars if he wanted to head off somewhere on his own ..
"Won " an e-bay auction ( brand new & unused ) ..thats the first time I've won anything I've bid on ??

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles