Hmmm many things
A1m0gMSIW%2BL._AC_UL1500_.jpg
DSC_0049.JPG
DSC_0048.JPG

Kiwibloke

Feb 27, 2021
Kent
Just a bit of an update on these grips,

A: they do help me with my hand/arm problems and help with fatigue.

Screenshot 2021-04-17 at 11.14.09.png

B: If like me you have tools in your bars you will need to cut these off otherwise they make your bars wider, I just used a hacksaw and then glued the end caps back on.
IMG_0196.jpeg

roboticinvesting

Oct 27, 2020
Calgary
Ok not totally bought this week as the helmet was purchased a few months ago. However, my wife made me this sticker using her Cricut craft/vinyl thingy today after seeing something similar on a toolkit on a The Loam Wolf video. At the risk of offending the folks who don't like to put stickers on helmets, here is her handiwork.

20210417_215449698_iOS.jpg

EME

MUPPET
Subscriber
Aug 14, 2020
Zug
Bought some Acerbis X-Elite Handguards in Black/Orange to save the fingers/hands. Will get the installed this weekend.

View attachment 58819
I bought some as well albeit in a different colour. I can’t get them to fit properly on the LH side though without screwing up my cockpit positions, so binning them. Be interested to see how you mount them.

StuR

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
Forest of Dean
Tried out some Galfer 203mm discs today
I really like them
Plenty of stopping power , minimal noise using organic pads
Easy to fit , just had to fit 1.5 mm spacers to the calipers as I was using 200mm discs previously
No obstructions on the disc to clash anywhere , just a flat surface
Less than £30 each and look sooooo much more bling than the boring SRAM ones

20210418_142207.jpg

20210418_142223.jpg

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Knocked up? as in pregnant?

congratulations ?

I knew a guy who bought a couple of huge super rare Japanese fighting dogs with the plan to breeding them and sell the pups for a fortune. Only they simply wouldn't mate. He also made a shagging platform for them. His was made from welded together steel rather than decking wood though.

Supratad

Nov 13, 2019
North Yorkshire, UK
Oh and a length of 8mm steel tube and an used hollowtech crank stand, so I can attempt a homemade Levo wash stand. Crank based so it can tip back to allow the front wheel to spin.

7869hodgy

Jul 15, 2020
Reading
Been thinking about a diy workstand and this is just perfect for what i need. I will use this as inspiration ( or just steal the exact build if you dont mind ? ) Thanks

Feel free to steal....I did from someone else on here :) Subsequently put microfibre cloth over the "motor stand" to protect it.

Planemo

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 12, 2021
Essex UK
I knocked this up today.....

Yeah I like that too, I've been thinking of ways to get the back wheel off the ground without having to go to the faff of using the full-on bike stand. That said, I've got nowhere to fit your design in my shed, and Mrs P wouldn't wear that sitting in the garden :)

I think I will see if I can sort something out like the motorcycle paddock stands that just elevate the rear axle.

Kiwibloke

Feb 27, 2021
Kent
Liking this stuff from Juice Lubes so got some more. I sprayed the Fork Juice on my forks/dropper outside and a little later after wheeling the bike through the house to the garage my complete downstairs floors are like an ice rink, I mean the lot, the stuff got everywhere, two days later and we are all sliding around, watching the dog is funny, I've cleaned the floor but just can't get rid of it.

IMG_0202.jpeg

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
My KS dropper broke, so I sent it back for a warranty repair. Got it back last week, four rides later, it disintegrated. I can't face another three weeks without the bike, so a new dropper is winging its way to me tonight.

Followed by a frank exchange of views with Jungle products tomorrow.

7869hodgy

Jul 15, 2020
Reading
Yeah I like that too, I've been thinking of ways to get the back wheel off the ground without having to go to the faff of using the full-on bike stand. That said, I've got nowhere to fit your design in my shed, and Mrs P wouldn't wear that sitting in the garden :)

I think I will see if I can sort something out like the motorcycle paddock stands that just elevate the rear axle.

This pretty good, however it didn’t lift my 29er high enough to spin the wheel, it did with my previous 27.5 though. It is adjustable but to get the height made it a bit unsteady. You could fix this by fixing it to a small square of MDF, almost invisible to Wives.

IMG_2300.jpg

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Just a bit of an update on these grips,

A: they do help me with my hand/arm problems and help with fatigue.

View attachment 58845

B: If like me you have tools in your bars you will need to cut these off otherwise they make your bars wider, I just used a hacksaw and then glued the end caps back on.
View attachment 58846

It never even occurred to me that these little plastic end caps were in the way of where my chain tool is stashed in the bars. Thanks for posting. First job after my 8.30am Teams meeting, get the hacksaw and glue out

MrSimmo

E*POWAH Elite
Apr 24, 2020
The Trail.
Bought then watched videos on how to apply.....goodbye weekend View attachment 59421

Its not too bad tbh - a lot of videos over hype how hard it is. I did my Levo in about 90 mins. Key was making sure the bike is absolutely spotless before (not just a normal clean- think I used isopropyl alcohol to take off any residual dirt but dont quote me on that) and that loads (twice as much as the videos say!) soap and water.

A needle and the wife's hairdryer got rid of any residual bubbles ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles