What did you buy your ebike this week?

Landy Andy

Feb 8, 2021
Herts
A new seat. But it’s not the one I wanted, which apparently isn’t available any more ??

5CDB1899-1D48-42F3-B5CA-3D122A759BAD.jpeg

EebStrider

Apr 18, 2020
Surrey, UK
Just ordered a new Camelbak, proper multitool, and in preparation for the decent weather, a small seat bag for my tools and water bottle for the bike, so I can ride without the backpack on shorter rides.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
How much wheel clearance will you have with the seat bag on and the dropper slammed?

EebStrider

Apr 18, 2020
Surrey, UK
How much wheel clearance will you have with the seat bag on and the dropper slammed?

It shouldn't impact at all, as I just wanted something that will hold a multitool and a couple of co2 canisters for shorter trips.

Edit - now fitted...

Seat in high position:

ED86773B-02E4-42B4-9E3F-B0B1430472AE.jpeg

And with the dropper in the lowest position:

F1A6533D-B027-4B80-B939-487F2BA0E164.jpeg

Last edited:

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
It shouldn't impact at all, as I just wanted something that will hold a multitool and a couple of co2 canisters for shorter trips.

Edit - now fitted...

Seat in high position:

View attachment 54873

View attachment 54874
Is it OK when the suspension fully compresses and the seat is down?

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire

Edit - now fitted...

Seat in high position:

View attachment 54873

View attachment 54874

nice Ducati !

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Good to know, I can't use my Topeak bag because it'll get ripped off by the rear tyre at full compression. Different bike, but that skinny bag might be worth a look.

Shinn

Nov 8, 2020
Decorah, IA USA
keep me posted on how you get on with these?> considering some for the warmer days approaching
I have a pair with one season on them, or maybe a half season as I prefer clipless pedals. I rode them enough to say they have a fairly stiff sole and seem grippy but since I don't ride flats regularly its hard to say. I would buy them again though if I were to loose one or both and learn how to ride flats...

Sander23

Aug 28, 2020
Belgium
Good to know, I can't use my Topeak bag because it'll get ripped off by the rear tyre at full compression. Different bike, but that skinny bag might be worth a look.
Ive had the same with the toppeak bag on my hardtail. Now ive got the sks racer bag( is more for a racebike but iys big enough for 2co2 cannisters with head , multitool with tirelevers, and a tubeless tire repairset.

EebStrider

Apr 18, 2020
Surrey, UK
Ive had the same with the toppeak bag on my hardtail. Now ive got the sks racer bag( is more for a racebike but iys big enough for 2co2 cannisters with head , multitool with tirelevers, and a tubeless tire repairset.

I don’t see how that would work with a dropper post????

Shinn

Nov 8, 2020
Decorah, IA USA
That looks spot on. So much so that I’ve ordered one. ?
I was watching a Remy M video on YT and was eying his vest a great deal for a few of his videos and when reading the comments he linked to it. I was initially worried it would flop around but then realized I'll never drop off a 50' cliff so if it works for him in that situation it's likely to be fine for me.

EebStrider

Apr 18, 2020
Surrey, UK
I was watching a Remy M video on YT and was eying his vest a great deal for a few of his videos and when reading the comments he linked to it. I was initially worried it would flop around but then realized I'll never drop off a 50' cliff so if it works for him in that situation it's likely to be fine for me.

The vest pack arrived today, and I’m really impressed.

Last edited:

Norange

Jul 29, 2018
Wiltshire
Wanted to go back to 27.5 on the Levo. Pair of new Reynolds carbon wheels with i9 hubs came up on the bay for £650. They are a bit narrow at 25mm ID but reckon that'll be OK with the 2.4 High Rollers I plan to use. They are CL though so I'll be experimenting with gluing a magnet onto the disc shortly!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles