What did you buy your ebike this week?

04fuxake

Feb 12, 2018
Porirua, NZ
New 203mm rotor and adapter to got to 203F/180R. I may ultimately just go to 203 front and rear.

Also some BS01 resin brake pads because the cheap semi-metallics I got off TradeMe are pants.

Sander23

Aug 28, 2020
Belgium
20200926_130552.jpg

Got my bike an drivetrain upgrade to sram ex1 and a 3000lumen frontlight

Bacalao

Oct 24, 2019
SoCal
A new made to order and beautifully crafted FJM stand. Then mounted an Assegai on the front and a Minion DHR on the back. Small payback to my trusty steed that has provided so many good times. Cheers

4CF5ECC0-462E-4700-B12E-DC6B337C0127.jpeg

Canakris

Jul 30, 2019
belgium
Ordered new set of wheels Hope Pro4 with Fortus30 rims and matching disc rotors for my Levo, nothing too fancy, simple black color :)

Bellefield

Aug 5, 2020
Isle of Man
A new saddle, bought the Ergon SM-E eMTB specific saddle. Tried it out over the weekend and it worked well, was out for 5 hours (3 hours moving), lots of climbing / descending, mix of technical trails, fire trials and road, and a few stops along the way, and no issues with it, not especially comfortable, but no sore spots.

Despite being a big lad (1.88m and 105kg), I went with a small /medium size, partly because my previous favourite saddle (Fizik Gobi) was quite slim, but also because I did the cardboard sit test and my sitbones are quite narrow for my size.

Quite pleased with it so far, hopefully it will get even better going forward.

B1rdie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Feb 14, 2019
Brazil
damn man! I was expecting to see a Brazilian hot ass babe that you bought....
Haha, I am working on it, got to get the best shot.
So, got a gopro to capture some footage and now am trying to convince her that peddling uphill standing up with the saddle lowered like Rob shows on his motor power test is the way to go.
I will be right behind, trying to get to a steady 120 rpm like our suspension guru says... and recording all the action. ?

deksawyer

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Jan 11, 2020
Fife, Scotland
A Gloworm X2 from these guys: Luminous Light Systems | Luminous Mountain Bike Lights

A generous 15% discount when you sign up on the email list as well.

These Gloworms look to be, and in one of @Rob Rides EMTB often used phrases "really good". Interchangeable lenses to customise the focus of the light beam...which means my rather excellent little Chilli-Tech light will go on my helmet....pic below stolen from the web.

NK_Gloworm-2.jpg

j gibbons

Jun 5, 2020
uk
migura mt7 pro and mdr p discs and swapped out levers for hc3 levers try and stop my powerfly 7 fs 2919 o and some new hunt e bike wide wheels and upgraded front forks with 160 mm air spring and new damper .did have a new rail 7.9 on order but cancelled thought id spend on mine for now just had new motor fitted 2000 mile .I do ride nearly every day at cannock chase .

Delihustler

Jan 6, 2020
Mid Wales
Well the transformation of my Trance e+3 continues. Ditching for forever punchering Maxxis DHF and Hr2 for a Hans Dampf and Nobby Nic combo, and also the fork has been changed thanks to a link someone on here posted. The DT F535 fork looks amazing and feels so much better than the RockShox 35rl.

Beezerk

Mar 23, 2019
Gateshead
Not e-bike specific but I'm eyeing up a cheap manual hardtail to work on fitness in the local woods. The trails will be clarted up with mud pretty soon so I may as well make the most of the miles of fire roads and get more fit in the process ?

Fingerpuk

Apr 8, 2020
Kent
I bought my bike a really good deep clean and booked it in for a proper service. Thing has been punished. It’ll go away for the wet months.

Singletrackmind

Sep 17, 2020
San Diego, CA
While I'm waiting for the YT stork to deliver my Decoy Elite, I welcomed home some component upgrades till she's delivered:

REMOTE LEVER
Wolftooth Light Action Nickel Special Edition
STEM
Deity Copperhead 31.8MM x 50mm
HANDLEBAR
SQ Lab Carbon, 4-degree upsweep, 12 degrees backsweep, 45mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm diameter
SADDLE
Ergon SM Enduro Comp Stealth
PEDALS
DMR Vault
GRIPS
ODI ELITE Lock-On
FRONT TIRE
Michelin E-Wild 29“ x 2.6
REAR TIRE
Michelin E-Wild 27.5“ x 2.6
FOX Front Fender
OEM Factory
ACCESSORIES
Deity Presta Valve Caps
Richard Scott Design Custom Fox Decals
Wolftooth B-Rad Tool Bag with all the goodies

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles