What did you buy your ebike this week?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Though no frame yet so you guys might be the lucky few that have seen the first pics of a pice of an actual 2021 Levo at this rate

Are you going to suspend all the parts in the correct places using nylon thread and then send spesh an e-mail with the photo saying "WHERE'S MY FRAME" .... ?????

YrianX

Patreon
Sep 14, 2019
Norway
Are you going to suspend all the parts in the correct places using nylon thread and then send spesh an e-mail with the photo saying "WHERE'S MY FRAME" .... ?????

I was considering exactly that :ROFLMAO:

But in all fairness, they have never promised me a specific date, so it's all good. I ordered and put down the deposit on the promise that I would definitely get a frame as soon as one was available, but might not be until early 2020.

Actually suits me well seeing the snow is soon coming and I have plenty of time to pick up bargains like these wheels I got for 40% off...

iXi

E*POWAH Master
Feb 17, 2019
Brisbane
I bought some dmr death grips after reading the rave reviews on here. They are nice but love my ergon ga1s more. So they are sitting in a box in the cupboard.

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
Ah, I remember my very first eBike day... it was the strangest feeling that I had to fully charge the thing. I can’t remember ever having to treat a bicycle like an appliance before!

Congrats and happy days ahead!

I will never forget my first ebike day as I assembled the bike with the front forks facing the wrong way before my test ride around the garden. I have a leg scar to remind me and also a broken garden fence panel ?

Woodys Bike

Aug 28, 2019
Bucks, United Kingdom
I bought a rear mudguard as I'm not happy with a cold wet bum. I bought a rather good X Blade II from Tweeks Cycles. It's a good fit, adjustable in a couple of places. It fits to the top of the frame tube where the seat post enters. It seems to have stayed put so far. The bike is a Levo Full Suspension.

gelfy666

Aug 17, 2018
Telford
I bought a few mounts from 76 Projects to relocate my Wahoo from bars. 1 on the Stanton and another on the Fantic

DSC_0596.JPG

nellyb

Sep 11, 2019
UK
Treated the Levo to a Cane Creek DBcoil IL. Should get it fitted up this week and see if the coil plushness was worth it.
Got it from J-Tech suspension btw. They have been great with advice and service ?

HORSPWR

E*POWAH Master
May 23, 2019
Alice Springs, Australia
An old roadie mate used to do the same. He'd done it since the 60s so I suspect it's almost as old an idea as the waterbottle and cage itself.

There are far better solutions today for not a lot of dosh.

LifeLine Zip Up Tool Stash | Chain Reaction Cycles

Same product is available on ebay for about £3.50 if you can wait for delivery from China

Could probably just use an old glasses case!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles