What did you buy your ebike this week?

Tombie

Mar 11, 2023
Whyalla
Michlin E-Wild (29x2.6) rear, E-Wild (29x2.6) front and Wild Enduro (29x2.4) front tyres.

I'd used E-Wild rear & Wild Enduro combo on my Rail previously as 'back-to-front' widths with good results so bought another pair, the wider front E-Wild is to try:unsure:

will be using Nukeproof's 'ARD' foam insert things as I bought a load from Wiggle in they're dying moments @ £15 for a pair (27.5" items but can be spliced so I've sacrificed one to extend 10)

^^ Mostly ridden in BPW.

Rich.

I’ve got the E-Wilds front and rear (29x2.6) with Cushcore on my Patrol and very impressed with them so far.

For my riding I’m starting to feel they’re better than the DHF/DHR combo I removed when I did the new wheel set.

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
I finally get rid of Sram brakes when I ordered Shimano brakes. I do like the HS2 rotors, so I'll keep them.
After this, all my bikes have Shimano brakes and bleeding is much easier and cleaner.
No more fooling around with DOT oil.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
I finally get rid of Sram brakes when I ordered Shimano brakes. I do like the HS2 rotors, so I'll keep them.
After this, all my bikes have Shimano brakes and bleeding is much easier and cleaner.
No more fooling around with DOT oil.
I cant comment on either brands. I've had hope brakes for so long now I can't remember what shimano was like . At least 15 years using hope with no real issues . As long as your pleased with what you have that's all that counts.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles