Welcome to V2 EMTB Forums

Krisj

Patreon
May 1, 2018
Sheffield
Wow @Rob Hancill you’ve pulled all the stops out here.
Looks excellent very very impressive
(Sorry )a big shout out to all the others who’s been involved too ??????
Keep up the good work dude
Big ????

Last edited:

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Loving the changes.

Please could we get back "latest activity" on the forums

Can you see it on the bar below, like mine?

Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 12.27.00.png

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
Rob if you think your going to bed me, before you take me out for a few drinks, your very much mistaken......how easy do you think I am. ?

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Great new look for the site Rob. The extra contribution articles work well too. The video with Chris at Berkshire cycles is cracking too.

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
@Rob Hancill is there any way of putting the forum notifications button on the front page, as at the moment I'm receiving a notification on my desktop from my email app then i click my bookmark in chrome and it takes me to the front page and there's no notification showing. I have to go into the forums link on the main menu before my notifications show up.
I know its not that much hassle to click the extra button, but I know what will happen. I will end up changing the bookmark to take me straight to the forum page, then I miss out on the great front page.

mark.ai

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Jul 10, 2018
Windermere
Looks swish! Great job you guys :)

Only thing I'm missing is a "like" button for the front page articles - I just have a need to click.

mark.ai

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Jul 10, 2018
Windermere
Ooh lovely! Would give a double like if I could!

Just realised that the comments are synchronising between the front page articles and the linked forum posts too - very clever :)

Plus guests can post (presumably just from the front page articles) which is neat. Already spotted David Hasselhoff passing through :ROFLMAO:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles