• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Answered Waterproof Trousers

Markymark

Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Surrey
Any recommendations for some waterproof trousers without needing to take out a mortgage.
Cheers, Mark

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I don't like full length trousers as I get too hot, even in winter. Instead I use the 3/4 length spray baggies from Endura. Here is a link so you can see what they look like.

ENDURA MT500 SPRAY BAGGY 3/4 TROUSERS

They fit over my knee&shin guards without any thigh gap whilst pedalling. The seat is waterproof, the front is water resistant. The whole thing is breathable. They sit nicely on my body and they have ventilation zips on the thighs and two deep zipped pockets. The bottom of the legs are adjustable to keep out water splashes or cold drafts, or to let in cooling air. Yes, I wear them all year round! They wear very well as long as you wash them now and then and reproof them. I've had mine for over three years and they are still going strong.

Endura also do an MT500 full length trouser. I have never used them, but if you like trousers and if they are to the same basic design as the 3/4 that I do use (and why shouldn't they be, they have the same name), then you will love them!

Cyclestore.co.uk

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles