Water bottle for Decoy?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Whilst I don't have a YT, I do have the small fidlock bottle, on my hardtail, and its never come off - top bit of kit

Nasty Nick

Dec 4, 2018
Ventura, CA US
I just called yt USA to ask. They can confirm the thirstmaster 4000 doesn’t fit the decoy. So that’s out. They mentioned the decoy bottle is in production via the German manufacturing department, but no eta is known. Maybe before the end of the year. Sadly 700mAh battery wont be released until early 2020.

Borist

Apr 13, 2018
SoCal
FYI: tried to fit Fidlock TWIST 450 bottle and it is no go. Space is waaay too small. I'm think I'll utilize the space for tools/spares only. Any ideas on simple low profile spare tube/multi tool/pump holder? Needs to be compact as there is very little space on the bottom side

Nasty Nick

Dec 4, 2018
Ventura, CA US
FYI: tried to fit Fidlock TWIST 450 bottle and it is no go. Space is waaay too small. I'm think I'll utilize the space for tools/spares only. Any ideas on simple low profile spare tube/multi tool/pump holder? Needs to be compact as there is very little space on the bottom side

I’ve looked around and couldn’t find anything I really liked. I think one of the many tool kegs on the market are your best bet, but I think those make a lot of extra rattle noise. The wolf tooth b-rad roll top bag looks like a nice kit, but it’s pricey and you have to buy the b-rad base, which may not fit...

Mauko

Jul 16, 2019
Finland
So is the situation still such that we don’t know which bottle cagemor bottle fits Decoy? I’m not a huge fan of carrying a bladder, but can do if necessary.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles