Warranty work 2019 Levo

Munsen Weegie

Jun 18, 2019
Luton
My Levo has developed a fault which will likely get fixed under the Specialized warranty (TCU/Battery connector cable). The bike shop where I purchased it from back in June is a 4 hour round trip. Has anyone had warranty work done in a different place to where they purchased their bike?

johnlevo

Nov 12, 2019
St Helens
My Levo has developed a fault which will likely get fixed under the Specialized warranty (TCU/Battery connector cable). The bike shop where I purchased it from back in June is a 4 hour round trip. Has anyone had warranty work done in a different place to where they purchased their bike?
Both myself and a mate have started off with Levo comp 2017 and the annoying part is the distance andvtimevto return the bike to the shop for so many faults. My bike was replaced last year after 3 new motors and batteries/leads. My friend is now on 5 new motors and 3 new batteries and he's had enough, he's 65 and God has he been patient but now has said the bike is not fit for purpose, let's see what specialized come up with.

Paceman

Jul 8, 2019
Brighton
Both myself and a mate have started off with Levo comp 2017 and the annoying part is the distance andvtimevto return the bike to the shop for so many faults. My bike was replaced last year after 3 new motors and batteries/leads. My friend is now on 5 new motors and 3 new batteries and he's had enough, he's 65 and God has he been patient but now has said the bike is not fit for purpose, let's see what specialized come up with.
Good luck!! Keep us posted.

Munsen Weegie

Jun 18, 2019
Luton
Hope you get this fixed soon. Specialized has sent the parts under warranty to my LBS and I should get the bike back later on this week.

johnlevo

Nov 12, 2019
St Helens
Hope you get this fixed soon. Specialized has sent the parts under warranty to my LBS and I should get the bike back later on this week.
They have said specialized are going to take it back and give it a good looking over. I don't think this is acceptable and it's 4 batteries not 3. They should refund or replace. He actually spoke to specialized and said it's like triggers brush, 5 new brush heads and 4 new brush handles, but it's the same brush.

Munsen Weegie

Jun 18, 2019
Luton
LBS fitted the new parts and gave me the old ones back. The cable, despite looking worse for wear dies actually work. The TCU is kaput so i thought id take it apart and take some pics. If you do need to replace a TCU out of warranty, they are £170....
20191124_171104.jpg
20191124_171014.jpg
20191124_171041.jpg

Ferdie

Nov 1, 2019
Cambridge
My nearest specialized store is miles in Chelmsford. The concept store said I can get my first done at their Giant store in Norwich if I call them first they will book it

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles