• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Unanswered Wales routes

nickthebee

Oct 16, 2018
henley
Hi any one got any routes ie files for a Garmin i want to go on Monday , email me [email protected] in return i have this lot i can give you in return

Nick
Screenshot 2019-07-12 at 09.06.08.png

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Wales is a big place mate! Just go onto Trailforks and search in the region of Wales you are visiting. Download any trails or routes you find as .gpx files and import them to your Garmin. Komoot is also another source of info on trails...same process.

nickthebee

Oct 16, 2018
henley
Wales is a big place mate! Just go onto Trailforks and search in the region of Wales you are visiting. Download any trails or routes you find as .gpx files and import them to your Garmin. Komoot is also another source of info on trails...same process.
hi any recommended routes in south wales

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles