Waiting .....Waiting......and more waiting (for delivery!)

Gazzarn

Feb 12, 2019
Gateshead
Hi, Just wondering if anyone else having the same problem as me. I ordered my Levo FSR in November and have been told 3 times that delivery has been moved as no stock! The site ive ordered from is Wheelies uk.
Ive checked other sites and this model (LEVO FSR) seems to have vanished off a lot of them inc Wheelies own site.
My new date for "Expected delivery" is end of March :-( Ive vented my spline at them this morning about it but they said its out of their control!! Im half tempted to order something else :-(

Any thoughts or rumours whats going on??

Jan 29, 2018
Nottingham
The dates for Levos have not moved that much since early January. The dates move due to changes in production schedules, issues on the production line (motor noise which delayed bikes by about 6 weeks after launch) and even rough seas - it can be anything.

The dates for the FSR model in most sizes and colourways is the end of March sadly, but the comps are available in stock at the moment at places in the UK.

Gazzarn

Feb 12, 2019
Gateshead
The dates for Levos have not moved that much since early January. The dates move due to changes in production schedules, issues on the production line (motor noise which delayed bikes by about 6 weeks after launch) and even rough seas - it can be anything.

The dates for the FSR model in most sizes and colourways is the end of March sadly, but the comps are available in stock at the moment at places in the UK.

Thanks Anthony for info, I was going to pay the extra grand for the next model up (comp's) as it showed they had every colour and size in stock on their website but when I asked about ordering one they said they haven't got any and it would be a few month to get hold of one of these to.
Im not happy as going to be left bike-less for months :-(

Gazzarn

Feb 12, 2019
Gateshead
Im shackled to Wheelies unfortunately as 2.5k of the 4k is insurance voucher for my Haibike that got stolen so I'm at their mercy :-( Ive ordered the hyper/black FSR in large.

Isshogai

Dec 19, 2018
Frankfurt
I ordere an levo s works on first of november and made an donepayment of 20%. Yestetday my Dealer forwarded me an Email fromm Specialized that they cancelled my order. Reason : no more abaillability on
xl sworks in 2019.

atcspaul

Dec 28, 2018
Portage, Michigan
I just checked their US website and they are sold out of every model except a couple. I wonder if all they can make have been sold or if they stopped production because of problems.

Gazzarn

Feb 12, 2019
Gateshead
I ordere an levo s works on first of november and made an donepayment of 20%. Yestetday my Dealer forwarded me an Email fromm Specialized that they cancelled my order. Reason : no more abaillability on
xl sworks in 2019.
What you going to do now then? Try and order one from somewhere else? Hope you get sorted im just going to wait patiently for mine as really want that model.

Gazzarn

Feb 12, 2019
Gateshead
I just checked their US website and they are sold out of every model except a couple. I wonder if all they can make have been sold or if they stopped production because of problems.
Is that the problem with the noisy motor you're referring to? Has there been any press releases what it is?

atcspaul

Dec 28, 2018
Portage, Michigan
Is that the problem with the noisy motor you're referring to? Has there been any press releases what it is?
no I am just trying to figure out how they can sell out of 2019 models this fast. I was lucky and got mine in January and love it and have had no problems. Lots of choices out their but I don't think their is another ebike that even come close to the levo's style

Isshogai

Dec 19, 2018
Frankfurt
What you going to do now then? Try and order one from somewhere else? Hope you get sorted im just going to wait patiently for mine as really want that model.

Since i kept my 017 levo St, in think i try to get my Handys on a 019 levo somewhere Else. In am on the look out...

Isshogai

Dec 19, 2018
Frankfurt
Specialized Support told me per Mail, that there will bei no more 2019 levos for sale.
Due to the lack of new Brose motors....

Webby1805

Feb 9, 2019
Stonehaven
Specialized Support told me per Mail, that there will bei no more 2019 levos for sale.
Due to the lack of new Brose motors....
Really i was told by my LBS that they were shipping across the levo comp FSR next month with the exception of the nice blue/tarmac blue which is totally sold out.

Levon

Feb 16, 2019
N CALIFORNIA
Greetings from N Calif!

Been lurking this great forum, but now that I’m no longer a dreamer, i hope to contribute where i can!

Just Picked up my 2019 Expert [WOOOHOOO!]

Spesh rep happened to be in my LBS and sed yeah, Brose was a bit of an issue, but bigger issue was lead time for frames from Asia.

Sed its roughly 15-18 months lead time from order to arrival on west coast and S has been blindsided by demand worldwide

Sed they are trickling in to US tho. Often in small batches instead of waiting to fill multiple containers.

Heard S Works model was un-obtanium for rest of 2019 but there was one on floor in the flesh!

Lay your $ down and pray!

L

Casey

Oct 31, 2018
Seattle, WA USA
Greetings from N Calif!

Been lurking this great forum, but now that I’m no longer a dreamer, i hope to contribute where i can!

Just Picked up my 2019 Expert [WOOOHOOO!]

Spesh rep happened to be in my LBS and sed yeah, Brose was a bit of an issue, but bigger issue was lead time for frames from Asia.

Sed its roughly 15-18 months lead time from order to arrival on west coast and S has been blindsided by demand worldwide

Sed they are trickling in to US tho. Often in small batches instead of waiting to fill multiple containers.

Heard S Works model was un-obtanium for rest of 2019 but there was one on floor in the flesh!

Lay your $ down and pray!

L
@Levon, congrats! I’m up in Seattle WA and have been waiting for my green/black XL Expert since the first of Dec. Was supposed to be “mid-December” then “mid-February” then as of a few weeks ago it’s supposed to be the “first part of March”. Can I ask what color and size you got and when you ordered it?
Hoping mine will come in the next few weeks but this thread is making me nervous. Thanks!

Porkyford

Feb 21, 2019
Edinburgh
I had the same issue with wheelies... couldn’t use the voucher as they wouldn’t order the s-works in L.... I called Specialized and was told that there was one being sent to Pedal Power Cycles in west Calder... I phoned Garry and was lucky enough to get it... it’s due to be in the shop by the end of March ?

Porkyford

Feb 21, 2019
Edinburgh
Hi, Just wondering if anyone else having the same problem as me. I ordered my Levo FSR in November and have been told 3 times that delivery has been moved as no stock! The site ive ordered from is Wheelies uk.
Ive checked other sites and this model (LEVO FSR) seems to have vanished off a lot of them inc Wheelies own site.
My new date for "Expected delivery" is end of March :-( Ive vented my spline at them this morning about it but they said its out of their control!! Im half tempted to order something else :-(

Any thoughts or rumours whats going on??
Wheelies are rubbish... I had the same issue, they didn’t want to help at all....

Levon

Feb 16, 2019
N CALIFORNIA
@Levon, congrats! I’m up in Seattle WA and have been waiting for my green/black XL Expert since the first of Dec. Was supposed to be “mid-December” then “mid-February” then as of a few weeks ago it’s supposed to be the “first part of March”. Can I ask what color and size you got and when you ordered it?
Hoping mine will come in the next few weeks but this thread is making me nervous. Thanks!

Yo! Casey! Carbon/Monsta Green Large Long shot, but Want me to check on a XL for you ?

Shimanomike

Jan 6, 2019
Paris, Tn
Mine arrived to me today in the US finally. Ordered it 3 months ago. Picked it up this afternoon, going to apply Invisiframe tomorrow and ride...in the rain.

20190222_160115.jpg

Casey

Oct 31, 2018
Seattle, WA USA
Mine arrived to me today in the US finally. Ordered it 3 months ago. Picked it up this afternoon, going to apply Invisiframe tomorrow and ride...in the rain.

View attachment 11205
Sweet! Congratulations. I’m waiting for my Monster Green that I ordered the first of December. I’m in Seattle. Where are you located? And what are you doing for invisa frame? I’ve heard people talking about it but haven’t looked into it. Is it a kit for the Levo or is it just a roll you have to cut?

Levo Lution

Oct 10, 2018
Slovakia
Ordered mine in the beginning of December, originally been told by the shop that it will be delivered in January, then February, then March...yesterday they told me April or May...

Shimanomike

Jan 6, 2019
Paris, Tn
Sweet! Congratulations. I’m waiting for my Monster Green that I ordered the first of December. I’m in Seattle. Where are you located? And what are you doing for invisa frame? I’ve heard people talking about it but haven’t looked into it. Is it a kit for the Levo or is it just a roll you have to cut?
I'm in Tennessee. Invisiframe is a kit made for the Levo. Comes from across the big water but I got it in 4 days by dhl.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles